Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A.R.S to sponsor a match

E Block Ernie

Jul 5, 2003
Jenny's Star Bar
As part of the ongoing campaign to get Tight and his useless poodle Perry out of the club. The Albion Real Supporters have decided to sponsor a match next season and this will everyones opportunity to sit in front of the directors box and abuse Tight and Perry all through the match :thumbsup2 .
I personally am going to drop my strides and show Knight my arse as a gesture of my contempt for him and Perry but others may be content in just giving the dictator verbal abuse throughout the match.
It will be the opportunity many have waited for and I know places for this event will go like hot cakes but first come first served for anyone who stumps up the readies.

Bobby's Gull

DAFT Bint
Jul 6, 2003
Bed
With the result you want being?? Knight may not have money but at least he gives more than a monkeys arse about the club unlike other dickheads we've had.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Will there also be an opportunity for members of Albion Real Supporters Homosexual Or Lesbian Enclave also be able to contribute to the match sponsorship deal?

How much cash are you looking for Tony?:wave:

E Block Ernie

Jul 5, 2003
Jenny's Star Bar
El Presidente said:
Will there also be an opportunity for members of Albion Real Supporters Homosexual Or Lesbian Enclave also be able to contribute to the match sponsorship deal?

How much cash are you looking for Tony?:wave:

Be careful El Pinko as my newly appointed Albion Real Supporters Head of Intelligence and Security has relocated to E Block next season but then it wouldn't bother you as you never go :lolol:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
The reason I don't go is that every pound spent at Withdean is instantly transferred to DK's Cayman Island enclave and used for the trafficing of monkey brains for experiments to return Dwayne to the human race.

You will of course see me at away games carrying the flag for Stockport Homeboys Albion Group Not Arsed Supporting Tight's Yesmen (SHAGNASTY to you).

E Block Ernie

Jul 5, 2003
Jenny's Star Bar
El Presidente said:
The reason I don't go is that every pound spent at Withdean is instantly transferred to DK's Cayman Island enclave and used for the trafficing of monkey brains for experiments to return Dwayne to the human race.

You will of course see me at away games carrying the flag for Stockport Homeboys Albion Group Not Arsed Supporting Tight's Yesmen (SHAGNASTY to you).

See you at away games, yes I will no doubt have that pleasure again next season seeing you with your perrier water and reading the Guardian :lolol:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Provided you are not carrying your copy of " Ladyboys R' Us " I might even say hello to you Ernie this time.

We are arranging a match against Oldham Supporters prior to the game on August 9th. I trust that we can rely on ARS support in the form of yourself as the tricky but speedy winger, and Liz Costa in her latex nurse outfit carrying the magic sponge, weaving her magic hands to help stiffen our defence?:clap:

E Block Ernie

Jul 5, 2003
Jenny's Star Bar
El Presidente said:
Provided you are not carrying your copy of " Ladyboys R' Us " I might even say hello to you Ernie this time.

We are arranging a match against Oldham Supporters prior to the game on August 9th. I trust that we can rely on ARS support in the form of yourself as the tricky but speedy winger, and Liz Costa in her latex nurse outfit carrying the magic sponge, weaving her magic hands to help stiffen our defence?:clap:

I don't know about stiffen the defence but something would get stiff if I saw luscious Liz and hopefully sexy Sarah in skin type latex maybe carrying handcuffs and a whip :eek:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
If Sarah it threatening to 'love it up in Latex' then I am buying shares on the rubber futures market. Surely there's not enough rubber on the planet to cover her curves:eek:

Why not bankroll the whole Worthing friendly...... now to be the only pre-season friendly played after the season has started.

Surely that is totally symbolic of the organisational shambles that is now prevalent at the club.

:albion: :drink:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
How can you 'come across' a thread that's nearly three years old.

I'm hoping someone will come across a thread that says Hinshelwood would be a good appointment as a manager :lolol:

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
Gwylan said:

I'm hoping someone will come across a thread that says Hinshelwood would be a good appointment as a manager :lolol:

Now you have gone and said it...

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Safeway said:

That said, the signings of Butters and Kitson were unforgivable.

Oh dear...half right anyway. :lolol:

Blimey, Woodchip, I wonder what other threads can come back to haunt us.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Gwylan said:

Looking through some old stuff! Their are some intrestng threads from that for back!

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
E Block Ernie said:
As part of the ongoing campaign to get Tight and his useless poodle Perry out of the club. The Albion Real Supporters have decided to sponsor a match next season and this will everyones opportunity to sit in front of the directors box and abuse Tight and Perry all through the match :thumbsup2 .
I personally am going to drop my strides and show Knight my arse as a gesture of my contempt for him and Perry but others may be content in just giving the dictator verbal abuse throughout the match.
It will be the opportunity many have waited for and I know places for this event will go like hot cakes but first come first served for anyone who stumps up the readies.

Oi! Who are you?

We only follow ERNEST!!

Beachy have a word!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here