Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

just back from the leicester game

Fat Pete Clemenza

Apr 22, 2008
what a load of shit it was i left at half hime we was lucky to be 2-0 down, sulivan who? he reminds me of mark walton allways in no mans land?

adams out

there was about 100 or even more who left at half time.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Worst fan EVER

Please don't ever have children mate

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
what a spastic

i believe it is the same person who also STORMED out of hartlepool away last season when they equalised, missing the moment of the YEAR when bas danced his way through the defence

mong

I can see a bit of a TREND developing here.

Perhaps the club could refund say HALF his season ticket money and have him removed from all games at half time in future.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Good Morning NSC

Merry October 29th To You All,

It is a new day, its freezing cold, at work really tired after horrible bus journey into work, but if anyone if feeling down, I think it would be harsh of me not to remind everyone about this

:lolol::clap2::bowdown::clap2::bowdown::clap2: :lolol:

I Love a well nice JOHNSON

Last edited:

Sajerz

Feb 6, 2008
Leamington
simpsons_nelson_haha2.jpg

:D I was going to do that

Falmer Faithful

Patience is a virtue...
Jun 5, 2008
Not the first and certainly wont be the last.........

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Dont count your chickens PMB and if you are going to up sticks and leave early then dont come on here to brag about your lack of faith!
On behalf of the club: "Cheers for your ticket money, your support was missed in the 2nd half..........................not!"

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I can see a bit of a TREND developing here.

Perhaps the club could refund say HALF his season ticket money and have him removed from all games at half time in future.

Or maybe the club could do some sort of season ticket that enables arsey people to leave at half time? The "putting the FICK back into FICKle Special"

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
At halftime there can only have been a handful of fans (if that) at the game who thought we could win, but the rest of us stayed. This is the lovely thing about football - you can't predict the final score right up until the final whistle, and you certainly can't at halftime. Fantastic turnaround and it makes up for some of the last-minute goals we've conceded.

One of my mates similarly walked out of a home game against Walsall back in 1977/8 when it was 0-0 at half-time and we had been terrible. OK, it was bloody freezing like last night and we'd all got a good soaking on the East Terrace from the torrential rain and sleet throughout the first half but I (and the rest) still remember his passing words: "I'll see you mugs in the Stadium (Holmes Avenue) after the game".
The Albion ended up winning 7-0 (Ward 4, Spider 3) so we all trooped along Old Shoreham Road and gave him a terrible time for the rest of the evening. That teasing continues to this day over 30 years on, so enjoy the rest of your life PMB and many, many thanks for such a priceless post. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here