Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ITV Playback

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Is it possible to download a program from ITV playback onto a computer and then subsequently copy it to a DVD. My daughter in law missed the first Wired and I was supposed to record all 3 on sky plus but deleted the first episode. As she does not havea PC I wanted to download it off of itv playback and then put it on a DVD for her to watch at home.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Anyone know the answer to this ?

Fungus

NSC Patreon
May 21, 2004
Truro
No, but I imagine BG is off the hook after five years.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Is it possible to download a program from ITV playback onto a computer and then subsequently copy it to a DVD. My daughter in law missed the first Wired and I was supposed to record all 3 on sky plus but deleted the first episode. As she does not havea PC I wanted to download it off of itv playback and then put it on a DVD for her to watch at home.

Did you realize there is an option to restore deleted programmes on sky? I only noticed that option a few weeks ago.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta

I know nothing about this but we download all our series and films from Vuze and load them onto a pendrive which plugs into the TV. You could also copy to CD though.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here