Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gomes crying...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
...did anyone see this? In the Spurs game he went up for a cross, I think he got a knock around the hernia area and then was just standing there, crying and looking very bizarre while Woodgate gave him some counselling.

Really bizarre...he wasn't holding any part of himself like he was in physical pain, I think the realisation he had come to such a terrible team got the better of him.

gomes_385x185_417009g.jpg

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Robbo - Englands, Englands Number ONE, Englands Number ONE!

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
I thought he was really laughing at first!
But then i realised...

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
...did anyone see this? In the Spurs game he went up for a cross, I think he got a knock around the hernia area and then was just standing there, crying and looking very bizarre while Woodgate gave him some counselling.

Really bizarre...he wasn't holding any part of himself like he was in physical pain, I think the realisation he had come to such a terrible team got the better of him.

gomes_385x185_417009g.jpg

He was LAUGHING.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Not much to laugh about.

logan89

Jan 4, 2007
Brington
I was there and he done this 3 or 4 times in the first half and the sub goalie was warming up for most of the first half. So he must have had some sort of trouble.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
He had something wrong with his ribs, or back i believe. Commentators said the spurs physio's had done well to get him playing as he was only 50/50 on saturday. Went up to gather the cross and got a knock in the area he was originally injured, must admit it did look as if he was laughing:lolol:

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
That is all.

Attachments

• 4127-6.jpg
    4127-6.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 482

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here