Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Buses Follow-up

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Thanks for researching an answer for me.

Regarding a comment from the bus company, I've calmed down a bit since and was waiting for a reply from yourself before I went off on one at them, so might give them the benefit of the doubt for this one. I WAS, however, on the way back from the game via St Peters (which is the way to Lewes Rd where I live) and hadn't been into town to the cinema or anything like that!

Would just like to follow up, your line seems to be along the lines of "you SHOULD strictly be using it to get to and from the game, which is judged at the discretion of the driver". Can I bring you back to my original question which is how does the club feel about this? How much of our ticket money goes towards the bus travel? If we (and the club) are paying a decent amount of money for a service (say, over 2 quid), then surely we're being a bit ripped off having so many limitations in place?

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
We now actually pay the bus company a flat fee (for p&r buses and free travel), as opposed to a segment of the two pounds. Personally, I can't see the problem if you get on the bus at 5pm or 10pm... it's still the same ride. But I don't set the rules.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here