Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Harty can you please explain to me what a window licker is?

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
I allways took it as an insult towards mentally disabled people but surely it must mean something else if you can go on BBC radio and tell people to go and lick windows?

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
That should go down well with the club given the work they do in the community with special needs.
I reckon we won't be hearing from Harty on SCR after tonight.....in fact i hope he gets the bullet.

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
I reckon we won't be hearing from Harty on SCR after tonight.....in fact i hope he gets the bullet.

After the "towel head" comment a few weeks ago i'd suggest he's on very thin ice already.

It's disgusting that he can get away with comments like that on radio - let alone bbc radio!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
You can't really excuse this sort of comment on BBC radio really. Utterly shameful I'm afraid.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Bozza should make an example of him and ban him from here too....

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
That should go down well with the club given the work they do in the community with special needs.

Also worth pointing out that as a "respected, caring" funeral director that he should be well aware of people with special needs - as he's probably buried a few of them.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
He called NSC users window lickers for having a poll about whether Adams should be manager.

I hpe the BBC sack him for making such a crass comment. Whether it was aimed at NSC or anyone else, it shouldn't have been said and hopefully will not be tolerated by his bosses.

He should know better than to use such a term on a radio broadcast (or anywhere, for that matter).

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
1. window licker

A retard who sits in the back of the sunshine bus, licking the window whilst staring at you

2. window licker

A mentally challenged person riding on "the short bus".

aka: Adams or Negative Waves
The window lickers on the short bus have faces pressed against the window with their tongues hanging out.

3. window licker

it can mean many things:
1)someone who rides the big yellow bus to the happy camp.
2)someone disabled and/or mentally challenged.
3)a spaz
Nicola rides the big yellow bus to the happy camp because she is very special. She goes to the happy camp for lessons in window licking.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here