Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

5800 marketing

Jamie

Jun 28, 2008
Sorry but I do not think you have costed the suggestions and therefore you are not able to comment. I anticipate that you have not explored approaching the two local brewers to see what can be done.

If i put together a plan, that would cost less than £5,000 then would you do it?

Example 1. Say 2"Seagirls" on say £10 per hour, for 4 hours (2 hours in the morning, 2 in the evening) at 15 stations. That equals a total cost of £1200 for 15 stations and falling if you did fewer stations.

Example 2. A joint marketing campaign with Harveys publicans. Cost, if done right, very little.

I do not wish to complain but the marketing department (if there is one) are currently failing. As such its time to do something about it.

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
Where are you getting these girls at £10 per hour? That's very cheap for promotions girls. Additionally, there are other costs such as leaflets, uniforms, promotional banners etc, etc. I'm afraid I am not getting into a marketing debate on NSC. Mainly because I don't have the time. Also, your point about spending £5000 on marketing, is it going to shift 500+ tickets to make it worthwhile? Very unlikely I would say.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here