Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official Albion v Man City Thread

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
As its a big game we need a bit of time for the big game build up. I am leaving shortly. Its overcast, it may rain who knows. What I do know is there is likely to be a deluge of goals, but then football apparently is a funny old game. Good luck to the players, the manager and most of all us the fans who have had to endure a load of shit on the back of last Saturday. Please lads give us a performance tonight to make us proud. Come on you Seagulls.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Isn't that a line from 'Forever Young' by Alphaville? :shrug:

:shrug: Just thought it up after my hotdog and chips!

I can handle losing as long as we do it with pride, dignity and a bloody good amount of effort and fortitude.

Isn't that a line from Alex Ferguson's Autobiography? :p

But seriously, I 100% agree. Blood,passion and fire in the belly, that's all we ask :)

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Jobsworth beat me to it :annoyed: :)

Never started one before so thought the one where we beat the richest team in the world would be a good start.

Does anyway know what our biggest ever home defeat is, just in case...

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
Just remember Rudyard Kipling's stirring words:

"If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs...

...You've obviously succeeded in staying out of the way of the homicidal axe-wielding maniac."

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
It is a privilege to provide a venue for such an esteemed Premier League side. We are on the cusp of entertaining a side from the greatest league in the world. I felt a tinge of disappointment when we did not get one of the top four, as they have done so much for English football over the last decade or so and I wanted to show my appreciation.

It will be a distinct honour to share the stadium with some proper fans and I imagine they will teach us a thing or two.

It should be a crackerjack of a contest and I expect the Premier League big guns to proceed to the next round with a certain amount of ease.

I can't bloody wait. :yahoo:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here