I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Stick a poll up.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
John Terry.

At least with Ashley Cole, most people seem to willingly accept that he's a twat. Terry, on the other hand, seems to still have a sizeable fan club who (a) have him down as a defender of genuine international class, and not just a hard working but ultimately limited, classic English clogger; and (b) don't notice his unpleasant off-field behaviour and bad attitude.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Surely it has to Barton?

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
See, I don't get all this hatred for Gary Neville. It stems entirely from the fact he plays for United. He's a one club man, who grew up supporting United, and who cares passionately about them. If his team was, say, Villa, everyone would admire him for his loyalty, but their view of him is coloured by the fact that it's United (and maybe the fact that his crapper brother managed 50 odd England caps too).

I suspect he's probably one of the least arrogant players around- you don't see him ragging his Ferrari around Cheshire at 110mph, parking it outside posh restaurants in the disabled bay, drunkenly collapsing out of Manchester nightclubs at 3am, posing around in stupid clothes with some orange tinted WAG or shagging every slapper who puts out, unlike many other Premier League players I could name.

When fit, he's undeniably been one of England's most consistent players over the years. I wouldn't say he's someone you particularly warm to as such, but there's no way he deserves to be bracketed with the likes of Ashley Cole.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
See, I don't get all this hatred for Gary Neville. It stems entirely from the fact he plays for United. He's a one club man, who grew up supporting United, and who cares passionately about them. If his team was, say, Villa, everyone would admire him for his loyalty, but their view of him is coloured by the fact that it's United (and maybe the fact that his crapper brother managed 50 odd England caps too).

I suspect he's probably one of the least arrogant players around- you don't see him ragging his Ferrari around Cheshire at 110mph, parking it outside posh restaurants in the disabled bay, drunkenly collapsing out of Manchester nightclubs at 3am, posing around in stupid clothes with some orange tinted WAG or shagging every slapper who puts out, unlike many other Premier League players I could name.

When fit, he's undeniably been one of England's most consistent players over the years. I wouldn't say he's someone you particularly warm to as such, but there's no way he deserves to be bracketed with the likes of Ashley Cole.
no i detest him for his barrack room lawyer attitude , he is always the one up front at times such as when englands players were (rightly) slaughtered in the press for giving away a two goal lead to ( i think) macedonia and he organised the players ban on talking to the press, that and various other similar incidents, plus whats wrong with shagging orange tinted slappers ?ive shagged plenty myself only there probably a lot rougher than the ones premier players do :lolol:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
John Terry.
(a) have him down as a defender of genuine international class, and not just a hard working but ultimately limited, classic English clogger;

Clearly you haven't seen him play for Chelsea much. His reading of the game is immense, his distribution while not expansive is very tidy, his leadership skills are fantastic and his attitude (on the pitch) towards defending for his team are unquestionable.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here