Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Falmer revamp

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Do please tell what this headline in the Argus is all about. Is it going to mean more delays? And how long have these new regulations that (I gather) are causing the problem been around for? What has to happen now? About five questions in one I admit but I'm slightly alarmed by this especially as according to the original schedule building should be starting about now!

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
Regular readers of Martin's blog or anyone who attended the Town Hall meeting in FEBRUARY will be aware that the club were putting in this application. There will also be a further update later today and/or a statement from the club.

The important facts are:

1. The size of the stadium 'footprint' and height do not change. The interior plans have been changed and upgraded in light of new regulations.

2. The club is confident the application will be approved. They are improvements to the scheme which will benefit the club and the neighbours of the scheme.

3. The principles of the project have not changed - the capacity is the same, the location is the same. Therefore there is no chance the application will be called in by the government.

4. We are still on course to be onsite by December.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here