Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The NEW £60million Falmer Stadium

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Whats it going to look like, now it has to be 4 sided with a metal roof to comply with new regulations.

We now know this is NOT allowed to be buit :(

falmerstad.jpg

Can we honsetly start building work in December 2008 when the thing hasnt even been designed yet??

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Whats this all about Brett. surely we cannot just go from 22000 to 30000 without a whole new planning permission as it will greatly increase the proposed traffic etc.

D

Deleted member 2719

Just heard this from a mate.

Do they really know what they are doing?

D

Deleted member 2719

surely Knight and his merry men would have known of these new regs when applying.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
jumping down the throat of Mr Conclusions here, but changing the design now (new regs or not) and the current financial climate going into meltdown.....will we EVER see Falmer :???:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
So where exactly is this story?

Can't see anything on the Argus site and (obviously) there's nothing on the official site yet?:shrug:

maybe its in the actual paper ;)

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
I reckon we are looking at a story that is going to prepare us for a couple of years delay :(

In which case we'll be in trouble because I cant see us being able to keep a sufficient fan base if we had to stay at Withdean for a couple more years.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Hum, I hope this is untrue, I fear it is not.

However - looking at the designs, the community stadium clearly does have four demonstrable sites.

I wonder where these new regs came from.

mongoose

Jul 24, 2007
Story in argus certainly makes no mention of increased capacity. Just increased size and wider spaces inside the stadium

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here