Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ticket office meltdown

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Would it be possible to arrange a fans forum with Ken Browne to discuss ticket issues? It appears to me that the set up is getting worse....and it wasn't great in the first place.

The ticket office seems to account for the vast majority of complaints the club receive so it would be a quick and huge win if you sorted it out.

P.S. With respect to your response to my querying of why the club have an on-line electronic ticket system which still requires the club to send out a paper letter, I appreciate banks DO also send out a paper letter but this is only when an account is opened. I have received 3 letters with my Albion PIN now. This doesnt protect my identity as you suggested. Sending it 3 times compromises it.

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
The club are working to sort out and improve the ticketing systems, and have taken on board a lot of feedback, criticism and suggestions from fans. Re the reservation number issue, we felt many fans may not have retained these - so rather than be inundated with requests it was much easier to send out with cup details. It's unlikely someone would compromise your account, as tickets would be sent to your home address!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here