Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

REMF players - where are they now

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
flicking through the two previous REMF programmes i have noticed that some of the players users are not here now , does anyone know why? or is it just they've changed there usernames?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
you were stumpy tim in the second game though

'what can we say about tim! spiritely front runner in his last season with the team classy player but prone to"miss from 5 yard itus". looks every bit a striker'

rool

Jul 10, 2003
I was a back up goalie for the first game but got injured four days before the match.

Have been undercover since but considering returning to my old username

Stumpy Tim

braders7 said:
you were stumpy tim in the second game though

'what can we say about tim! spiritely front runner in his last season with the team classy player but prone to"miss from 5 yard itus". looks every bit a striker'

I didn't play in the second game! I never heard about that report. Who wrote that - they're on my hitlist

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
dave the gaffer! st

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Nice Corner Dave... :dunce:

Attachments

• remf 012.jpg
    remf 012.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 362

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
I am here.

I am glad the program notes that I wrote for the Leicester game never got put on here!

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
haven't got the leicester prog :(

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
fatboy- an anigma . depends on his night before activities.normally turns up feeling fragile.gets into good posistions ,then falls over!:lol:

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
munster monch said:
I was a back up goalie for the first game but got injured four days before the match.

Have been undercover since but considering returning to my old username

Is that you rool? Old Fat and Bald (ofab) here. I 'played' in the first game (I use the term losely) and dropped myself before the second so as to spare DtG the problem of telling me not to bother.

Stumpy how's Gavan (n1 gull)? Haven't heard of him for a while.

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
I'm still about. Had a baby this year (Bobby), so don't get to as many games as I did when myself and Stumpy went on some memorable missions.
I still play a bit of football in the Islington midweek league, which is pretty scary stuff. Angry cabbies trying to break my legs on astro turf. I have very fond memories of the REMF game

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
fatboy said:
I am glad the program notes that I wrote for the Leicester game never got put on here!

I have got that programme somewhere upstairs, will have to have a look at that!!

seagull over sevenoaks

Jul 14, 2003
ahhh rool.. that explains a lot!!!!

Myself and the Stumpster did indeed notch against the scum. And then gave Mr Zamora our signature as he hadn't managed the feat!! Marvellous Scenes

Also wonder if Chappers has spent that £20 we autographed for him?? :lolol:

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
braders7 said:
haven't got the leicester prog :(

Which leicester programme is it in?? as i have looked in the league game against them last season at withdean and also the pre-season friendly earlier this year and can't see any mention about remf anywhere!

Nov 12, 2003
Danny Cullip Lookalike is now...

working for Sky Sports and doing ok for himself having picked up a 2:1 from Bath University.
I still wince at the appaling tackle he perpetrated on the best Palace player on the park on the day of the second game at the Withdean. How he didn't get sent off is quite beyond me. I certainly didn't teach him that sort of thing!
I think Dave the Gaffer ( or someone who took a lot of photos on the day ) posted a very good picture of the exact moment when he was in mid flight and about to scrape his studs down the back of the bloke's leg. Perhaps someone can resuscitate that picture for those who didn;t see it first time round?:p

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here