Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Has anyone ever tried putting gravy granules into baked beans

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I'm having bangers and mash tonight and was thinking of having beans with it (a whole tin of beans too) but I also like gravy with my bangers and mash. I don't fancy having beans and gravy, it probably woulnd't even fit on the plate, so I have been wondering what happens if you put some gravy granules into the beans whilst they are cooking. They'd be like gravy beans!

Beans + Gravy = ??!!??!??!??!??!?

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
The over priced pretentious cafe in Lewes does PIe and chips and it comes with beans too. Once you cut the pie, the gravy merges with the beans and as I didnt have a sausage as a breakwater, the two collided and I have to admit, created a taste SENSATION.

I say do it, and go for GLORY

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Yes, yes I have.

I also once put a Jack Daniels bottle up my ex-wife's bum. She wasn't best pleased.

I bet the whisky wasn't the only thing "on the rocks" that night...

barney

Jul 31, 2006
i like the way you are so passionate about your food, chappers.

you're a good lad

Jahooli

Feb 12, 2008
Yes, yes I have.

I also once put a Jack Daniels bottle up my ex-wife's bum. She wasn't best pleased.

Talking of which, Marmite works quite well to give it that extra twang.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Yep, I've put Marmite in beans before and it was okay. Normally I'll put in a small knob of butter and a bit of worcestershirecestershireshire sauce but i really fancy some gravy today.

Maybe I'll just make some really thick gravy and then combine it with the beans? What WOULD Gordon Ramsey do (apart from get the f*** out of my kitchen)?

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Yep, I've put Marmite in beans before and it was okay. Normally I'll put in a small knob of butter and a bit of worcestershirecestershireshire sauce but i really fancy some gravy today.

Maybe I'll just make some really thick gravy and then combine it with the beans? What WOULD Gordon Ramsey do (apart from get the f*** out of my kitchen)?

Baked Beans

Olive Oil (he ALWAYS uses Olive Oil)

Hot saucepan

Gravy granules

Heat

Serve

Bangers & Mash with Baked Beans a la Bisto

DONE!

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
i like the way you are so passionate about your food, chappers.

you're a good lad
What frozen pizza and bake beans?.Sounds like he doesn't have the intelligence to cook a proper meal or how to.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
What frozen pizza and bake beans?.Sounds like he doesn't have the intelligence to cook a proper meal or how to.

And it seems you don't have the intelligence to string a f***ing sentence together.

I have highlighted your error in the vain hope that you will learn something.

barney

Jul 31, 2006

yes, algie. bangers and f***ing mash with gravy, and pizza. he knows how to live.

i don't know what your second sentence means.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here