Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which Brighton Micro Celeb do You Regularly Clock?

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
I always used to see Gonch from Grange Hill in the bookies in Western Road. My brother in law regularly drinks with Burnside in Rottingdean but he sounds a bit of a nob to me so I swerve that.

What future names on the bus do you regularly see. No Worthing or any others this applies purely to Brighton and Hove council boundaries.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Of Fast Show and Harry Potter fame, Mark Williams is often in the North Laine.
arthurweasley.jpg

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Oh dear we are not doing very well. The Argus makes out like its Hollywood. I think a point is being proved here. I will up the ante with Mrs McCluskey, used to see her in Kemp Town a lot.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Nice one the Large One we are picking up momentum here. He drinks up Southover Street doesnt he.

See-Goals

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE
Aug 13, 2004
Seaford
When I lived in Kemptown, the lead singer from the levellers, eubank and patsy palmer blocking the road near the college with their monster vehicles, Mark Williams drinking in what was the kemptown brasserie and Kate Blanchett. I lived next door to actor Tom Bell (Jack the Hat in the Krays film and also starred with Helen Mirren in Prime Suspect).

My wife used to see Preston and Chantelle (wow) in town a lot.

Now I live in five ways I haven't seen any 'celebs' as such but I'm sure there are some around.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Sally Gunnell shopping and I used to see Mushy and Monty (moved away now?) wandering along the seafront a fair bit, but not so much now.

I agree, The Argus does talk us up as if we are a mini-Hollywood Boulevard.

terrymendez

Nov 22, 2006
Dials
Sid Owen - up until recently when he lived in Rottingdean

Darren Freeman - recently had a house in Saltdean

Bianca

Les Dennis - was staying down here for a while whilst in the Eurovison musical.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I good friends with Steve Bell's son. Steve does drink on Southover every now and again, in the Greys or the Napier mostly.

I don't tend to see a lot of celebs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here