Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kit Sponsorship

Dover

Home at Last.
Oct 5, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Before I put my size 6's in it as I still owe for the player sponsorship, and yes Bozza I will pay Mondayish, I wonder how much it costs for the shirt sponsorship, especially after watching A bit of the WBA game and noticing they didn't have a deal. Now I for one thought it looked fantastic and incredibly cool. This was echoed by a fair few around the pub, and on asking most would prefer to buy a new plain kit next season.

Now I wonder how many would prefer a plain kit, and would be interested in a fans sponsorship to make this possible. after all we wear the colours, not the adverts

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
£200k ish would have got you the shirt sponsorship at another league one club this summer. no idea how that compares to other league one clubs mind, though i am led to believe £35k was the asking price elsewhere.

portsmouth were touting around and are getting 800k a season from OKI presently.

much prefer shirts with nothing on them, like you. nowadays it's a logo on front, one on the back, on your bum and leeds even rolled out the good ole sock tags recently.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
My company sponsored Col U for a season a couple of years back. They are slightly odd in the respect they sell their sponsorship for both their home and away shirts. We sponsored the home shirt for a season which included 6 season ticket (2 in the directors box), 4 advertising boards (half way line and behind both goals) and branding all around the ground and on the web site as well as full page ad in the programme each game and it was £55k for the season.

Orient wanted £100k to sponsor the back of their shirts but this was defended by them as having the Barry Hearn factor (basically that he'd open doors to you in the corporate hospitality world).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here