Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season Tickets - Lack of !!!

Train Spotter

Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Once again I find myself the victim of the ticket office shortcomings!
After not getting season ticket renewal forms and the ticket office losing my personally delivered request for Bristol Rovers tickets last season I now have only 2 season tickets instead of 4. After seeing last night's fiasco I do not want to be in the position of having to queue at the little hut this Saturday.
The whole point of having season tickets is to save the hassle of getting tickets for each match! So why have you left it so late to send them out? I read your quote of the last lot being sent out yesterday but I still haven't received 2 of my 4. This really isn't good enough! You've had my money for several months and known the fixtures for quite a while so why haven't I received them. I will PM you my details and I'll try the ticket office phone tomorrow but I expect there are many people in my position and probably won't be able to get through. This is not the way the way to treat your customers!

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
Firstly sorry (quite an overused word this week); I think we need to have a proper review of ticketing before commenting. I have your details and someone from the ticket office will be in touch today.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here