Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tickets and "taking comments on board"

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Hi Insider

Last night you answered my question regarding tickets saying you will "take comments on board".

One of my points was if anyone clicks the "tickets" tab of the website, in the Comig Up section, there is no link for the game on Saturday at home to Bristol Rovers.

Here we are gone midday, and there is still no link to buy the tickets.

I myself am in the internet trade, and I would guess around 50% of people that click on the tickets tab, and see no info for the Bristol game would either give up, or pick up the phone, and call a ticket office that is clearly not coping. This will lead to more tickets needing to be picked up on the day, and well, we don't need to go on about that again. The other 50% will probably know the lay out of the site (which is a mess by the way) and find the link eventually.

So, if your serious and want us to believe you are taking this seriously and taking our comments onboard, why can you still not buy tickets for the Bristol game from the main ticket page, yet we are selling tickets for Southend from there? Are selling Southends tickets more important than selling our own?:shrug::shrug:

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
Hang on a minute. I finished at 2am this morning answering queries on here. I then had a print deadline for Saturday's programme to meet to ensure everything from last night's game gets included. It will be done in due course. If you click the 'buy tickets' icon (as someone kindly pointed out on the main board) you can purchase a ticket for Saturday's game - or indeed any home game this season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here