Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BBC South East Today & ITV Meridian Tonight

B.H.A. Brady

Sussex by the Sea!
Mar 29, 2008
Sussex
It winds me up when all the News is about Kent!
Last season, Gillingham was always mentioned before Brighton in the Sports News, so am glad they got relegated last season!
When ever someone does something good who is from Sussex they are always from the South East but if they are from Kent then they are from Kent.

It just Winds Me up! :rant:

John Byrnes Mullet

Global Circumnavigator
Oct 4, 2004
Brighton
I get the Southampton based Meridian Tonight and to be fair Paul Belverstone
always gives us a mention. He even had the camera's out for Gary Hart's Match.
Belver's is much better then that other twat with the curly hair(steggles). Belver's
used to be at Southern FM before Meridian so he lived in Brighton for a while and loves our City.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
There is talk that our local news is going to be merged with two others. Then we'll get stuff from as far as Oxford.

Winker

CUM ON FEEL THE NOIZE
Jul 14, 2008
The Astral Planes, man...
I have to make do with BBC 'South Today', or should that read 'Southampton Today'. On the footballing side I have to sit through endless dross about Portsmouth, Southampton, Reading and Bournemouth before Brighton gets a nanosecond at the end. What makes it worse now is the return of Aldershot to the league, yesterday we were told the biggest news of the weekend was their victory over whoever it was... no mention that we won for the first time ever at Crewe - that was clearly not interesting enough.

And don't get me started on local news from Newbury, Poole and the Isle of Wight!

Oct 25, 2003
what REALLY wound me up about south today is when we won the old division 2, they gave more coverage to readings 'promotion celebrations' than to our 'CHAMPIONSHIP CELEBRATIONS'

pricks

i'm glad i wasn't around for the portsmouth wank fest last season, i bet sally taylor ACTUALLY mastubated

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here