Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

total money spent on transfer fee's by DK

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
since he took over in 1997, the club have spent a total of £350,000 on bringing in new players, and recouped a total of £115,000(all from 1 player..lol)

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
money doesnt always work, remember Curcic?
and didnt you virtually go to the wall at the end of the 90s

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Didn't we get a large amount with the gareth barry lark!
£350k is not good its a shambles and we all no that dick has a few bob and could easily pump a million into players funds.

He is to old fashioned and small time grrrrrrr!:shootself :shootself :shootself :yawn:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Everything goes towards falmer or does it as i get confused with knight as one minute we are bidding for sidwell and the next with have f-all.
I have always stuck to my words and have always been wary of knight and still believe the club is to big for him.:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :clap: :clap: :eek:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Didn't get £1m for Barry in the end.

Who have we spent money on?

In
Watson/Oatway 30k
Zamora 100k
Pitcher 25k approx
Brooker 25k
Cullip 50k
Crosby 10k

Out
Holsgrove 110k

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
In the current climate in the lower divisions there isn't really any need to actually buy players with the loan system.

So is the question relevant - the bigger issue is whether the club is solvent and the answer is a resounding - YES

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Some of you forgot

Losses running the club since 1997 £2 million

Falmer application £2.4 million

Oldham (in our division remember) are losing £50,000 a week. Want to join them?

Dicktator Knight

Jul 7, 2003
i do apologise but ive been far too busy dreaming of a new stadium being built in an area of nothing like that of oustanding natural beauty to give any thought to providing Mr Coppell with money for new players for the new season.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Dicktator Knight said:
i do apologise but ive been far too busy dreaming of a new stadium being built in an area of nothing like that of oustanding natural beauty to give any thought to providing Mr Coppell with money for new players for the new season.

R U "FG Trooper" in disguise ?

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Dicktator Knight said:

Yeah and its looking more like just a dream as the years fly by!
Christ we don't want mega bucks yet just a few hundred grand is that so much to ask for.:p :p :wave: :bounce:

Blue and White

Jul 5, 2003
So when you massed ranks of whingers have the opportunity to buy a ticket to see the Albion at Falmer, which will then over time generate cash to buy players (see Reading), what will you then think of the man who saved the club from extinction?

berkshire seagull said:
Everything goes towards falmer or does it as i get confused with knight as one minute we are bidding for sidwell and the next with have f-all.
I have always stuck to my words and have always been wary of knight and still believe the club is to big for him.:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :clap: :clap: :eek:

You've forgotten the £25k we spashed out for Darren Carr

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here