Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

20/20 Tickets. Sussex v Hants Friday. exclusive REMF auction

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
I have a pair of tickets for Sussex Sharks v Hants Hawks 20/20 Friday night, and due to the fact that I will be taking part in the REMF Golf match on Friday and unable to make the cricket, these tickets are being exclusively auctioned here on NSC.

The local derby with the Hawks starts at 7pm on Friday evening and the gates open at 5pm.

All proceeds from this auction will go to the REMF charity and the winning cash bid will be handed to Woodingdean Gull, organiser of the Golf Day, and included in the sum raised for the REMF on Friday.

Auction exclusive to this thread on North Stand Chat.
Auction closes Thursday at 5pm.
Cash bids only accepted. :thumbsup:
The winning bidder will be announced on this thread. :yahoo:
Should the winning bidder fail to pay and collect tickets in time, they will be held up to general ridicule. :p

Tickets can be collected from me in Hove upon payment received anytime after the auction ends on Thursday evening, or at the REMF Charity Golf Day, Mid Sussex Golf Club, Spatham Lane, Ditchling on Friday.

I would be grateful if the mods would consider making this thread stick until 5pm Thursday.

Jimmy Grimble

Not that I need the ticket but, how much did it cost you in the first place? And, is it in the plastic card format or is it a traditional ticket?

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
If its in the pavillion its not worth the paper it written on, you cant even CLAP:mad:

Last edited:

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Bargain

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Ok £10 here! If I can collect tonight.

Vicar!

Sorry. I have to stick to ending the auction tomorrow night, or I would quite understandably get all sorts of stick from the NSC generalati

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here