Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Summer 6's. 2008. 20th July Preston Park

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Hello

Sorry for the shortish notice, but I had to wait for confirmation from the council of the pitch booking.

Still - now confirmed.

The 2nd Annual NSC Summer 6-a-side, will be held in Preston Park.
First matches kick off at 11.00am, and should be all done and dusted by 5pm.

The format will be exactly the same as last year - 2 groups of 5 teams, with the top two from each, through to semi-finals. Entry fee remains at £50 per team, with a maximum squad size of 9 players. The money covers the hire of the pitches, purchase of the trophies and medals, and should leave a £300 surplus which will be donated to the Robert Eaton Fund.

All of last year's ten teams are invited to enter, and have until 20th June to confirm, before we invite new teams to take up their place.

There will also be a raffle on the day, to raise extra money, and I fully expect EVERY player to dip into their pockets for at least a couple of quid. Any donations of prizes will be much appreciated.

First into the pot of prizes, is a Celtic home shirt, [number 4] signed and kindly donated by Mr Adam Virgo :bowdown:

Last year we had three kind individuals who sponsored the trophy, and the top scorer and keeper awards to the tune of £20 each. Any similar offers would be welcomed.

That is all for now.

Cheers

Simon

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Team NSC are IN, and hoping for an improvement on last year's performance (let's face it, not that difficult).

We already have a squad of 4 confirmed (including someone who has signed for us from one of last year's other teams), and I'd like to take this opportunity to invite anyone else, whether you played last year and would like to be involved again, or if you're looking to join in for the first time, to PM me and you'll be welcome to join the team.

PS - I am hereby calling dibs on blue and white striped shirts, blue shorts and blue socks as our kit for this year. :p

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Forgot about that. Exiles kit will be all GREY.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
I will donate a REMF shirt signed by the whole Albion team in April 2008.

it is last seasons home shirt, with REMF printed on the left arm, and Eaton and a number on the back (cant remember which one)

I will take pictures of it, and post them when I get home tonight (6pm deadline)

Simon, I guess its up to you whether it is a raffle prize or an auction prize

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Sporting Bad Haircuts are IN

Also a team from the club/shop and ticket office are also entering

Sporting are IN

Ian's club shop team are first reserves, should any one of last year's not be entering.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I will donate a REMF shirt signed by the whole Albion team in April 2008.

it is last seasons home shirt, with REMF printed on the left arm, and Eaton and a number on the back (cant remember which one)

I will take pictures of it, and post them when I get home tonight (6pm deadline)

Simon, I guess its up to you whether it is a raffle prize or an auction prize

Very generous Brett. When we have an idea of what prizes we've cobbled together, you and I can best decide how best to garner cash from them.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I would like to put a team forward please :)

Third in line Mr B.

Realistically, I think that at least 7 of last years teams are guaranteed to be there.
Just need confirmation from the others.

Confimed;

Exiles
NSC Select
Sporting Bad Haircuts
Your Mumma

Waiting;
Crowhurst
Crocs
Albion ITC
Albion Supporters Club
Regent's Rejects
Brazil of Brighton

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
crocs are IN
Crocodile.gif

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Oh, and just to answer the question, before anyone asks it - It couldn't be held on the 27th [after the Gary Hart match] as Preston Park is booked up that day.

The 20th is the day after Lewes away.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Crocs are IN, and with their TALISMANIC goalkeeper back, will be looking to make a bigger impression than their SORRY showing last year.....

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Just to confirm, it will be roll on roll off subs?

As many substitutions as you like, but can only be made when the ball is out of play.

Rules;

COMPETITION RULES

Matches will be 10 mins each way, with an immediate turn-around.

Matches MUST start on-time, as per the fixture list

Except where otherwise stated, normal football rules apply; Players MAY enter the penalty areas, and the ball MAY be played at any height

Where the ball leaves the field of play, play shall be restarted with a goal-kick, a corner or a ROLL-IN.

At set plays, opposing players must stay SIX yards from the ball

NO hard-studded or bladed boots will be permitted. Only rubber moulded studs or trainers allowed.

Shin-pads are mandatory.

Table position is decided by points then Goal Difference, then Goals For

Points are awarded 3 for a win and 1 for a draw. Drawn semi-final or final matches will be followed by a single 5 minute period of extra-time, then penalties.

Team captains are responsible for the good conduct of their team at all times.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here