Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How Fast Can You Pass Your Drivin Test?

Jake Manthorpe

You anoy me
Jan 3, 2008
Whitehawk
I've just had my provisional Driving Licence though the door.
I have the money, Just wonderin how qucik you think i can pass?
i was thinking 5 lessons a week untill i hit 20 then take my test.

what's the best way to pass a.s.a.p? :D

Last edited:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Sleep with the examiner.

Unless you're UGLY, then I guess just driving everyday would be your only option.

I did mine in about 22 lessons, passed in 5 months, and was only having a lesson a week pretty much.

Edit: Oh and it's not like you can do 20 lessons and just book a test, there's a month's wait at least.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
A bribe helps

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
took me 2 months and one day. Have you already been studying the theory and hazard perception?

If not book a few lessons 3 a week maybe whilst you study and pass that.

Jake Manthorpe

You anoy me
Jan 3, 2008
Whitehawk
took me 2 months and one day. Have you already been studying the theory and hazard perception?

If not book a few lessons 3 a week maybe whilst you study and pass that.

Thats what i want to do, soon as :) , i hav'nt studyed at all, i took your advise on the WHS dvd set. but i ordered it online and it has'nt come yet. is there anything i can look at online to help me? :)

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
Theres no trick to passing fast, youve got to learn in time, whether that be a 2 months or a year. Theres point falling yourself, theres alot to learn. A friend of mine took one of them intense courses and past straight away (but hes a very shit driver) and also ive heard of other people who have got shit all out of them.

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
paid for 10 lessonson my 17th. has lessons with my dad. passed 1st time.

this was before all the written tests etc.

m20gull

Jun 10, 2004
Land of the Chavs
Theres no trick to passing fast, youve got to learn in time, whether that be a 2 months or a year. Theres point falling yourself, theres alot to learn. A friend of mine took one of them intense courses and past straight away (but hes a very shit driver) and also ive heard of other people who have got shit all out of them.

One of my boys did a 2 week course (in Blackpool) straight after his 17th and just failed but got a re-test two weeks later and passed easily. Can be done.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
I only ever had 5 hours of lessons.

Admittedly I'd clocked up 30,000 miles before then - self taught - but... if you can pick stuff up quick and PRACTICE like f*** you can get it quickly.

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
the problem with nsc is that everyone likes to boast and lie about stuff, so obviously you all passed with your eyes closed without having any lessons, but come on lets be honest with the person asking for help. i challenge someone to come on here and honestly say it took them 7 tests before they passed...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here