Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

SCR Phone In Special

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
Satdi 2-3 08459570057

Some want the 'special one' back, some don't.........

Give me your views.........

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Satdi 2-3 08459570057

Some want the 'special one' back, some don't.........

Give me your views.........

Opportunist :lol: Can you promise to ban Liz Costa, Sarah Watts and all other women who may or may not have fantasised about Micky Adams or Gary Hart at some point in the not so distant past.

Old Greg

It's Choade My Dear
Feb 5, 2008
Is it purely about Brighton, or will the subject digress onto something about lewes or someone sunday league team?? :thumbsup::albion2:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Is it purely about Brighton, or will the subject digress onto something about lewes or someone sunday league team?? :thumbsup::albion2:

You're forgetting Harty doesn't set the agenda its the callers that do that, so be prepared for someone to phone up and talk about their favourite match in the 1950's or some shit like that and Harty give them ten minutes air time because he might be one of his customers soon. :lol:

Old Greg

It's Choade My Dear
Feb 5, 2008
You're forgetting Harty doesn't set the agenda its the callers that do that, so be prepared for someone to phone up and talk about their favourite match in the 1950's or some shit like that and Harty give them ten minutes air time because he might be one of his customers soon. :lol:

So, so i could call up and talk about.... my sunday league team and tell everyone about their trials and tribulations and get reasonalbe air time:D?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
So, so i could call up and talk about.... my sunday league team and tell everyone about their trials and tribulations and get reasonalbe air time:D?

Yes although actually that may be a little bit too interesting. Try talking about the wall you have just painted, that should guarantee you five minutes at least.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
I am really glad this is happening, the Fans Forum is too far away and we need to hear some discussion and raise the new issues...

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
4) All women
5) Anyone phoning about Eastbourne or Lewes
6) Anyone phoning with a gardening question

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
6) Anyone phoning with a gardening question

but.... but I've just started planting my hanging baskets !!!!!!!!!!

However as above, will it be on the interweb feed for us cosmopolitan types?

So! Is this going to be streamed or not? I've currently got Sid Sloan coming through (waiting for Harty to come on) and it's making my ears bleed it's so bad.

Sid Sloan-what kind of name is that?:lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here