Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

i would like to say

harty9

Jan 11, 2008
i would just like to say what a bloody great 8.5 years i have had at this club. i loved every minute of it and do not regret any thing i have done ... its a sad day for me to be leaveing but hopefully i will be back to play at withdean soon apart from the testimonial game. i love all the fans and will never for get u all... thanks:thumbsup::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::love::wave::wave::wave::wave:the other 1.5 years i did not like but never mind.........legends thanks ogh

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Will be sorry to see you go. Hope it all works out for you wherever you end up.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Thanks for everything you've done for this club down the years, you'll be sorely missed and I hope we can give you the send-off you deserve at your testimonial.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Well worth the £1000 and a set of new kit.

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
You make me feel mighty real. You're like a really nice chocolate bar. You'll be a f***ing good signing for any club in this division, and it's not often you can say that about someone we release.

Hey! Here's some questions!

Why didn't you like the last year and a half?
Why did Doug Loft get a new contract?
Do you know when your testimonial's gonna be?

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Guess this means retirement of the Posh Spice song...!

Mar 4, 2008
Burgess Hill!
Thanks for all the memories your a complete legend, who am I going to get on the back of my shirt now?:nono:

One last time:
'Posh spice is a slapper, she really is a tart and when she's shagging Beckham she thinks of Gary Hart....':bowdown:

steve-c

best of luck for the future, and as all have said before thanks, an albion legand in my eyes and i've been watching since 1972, although i cant remember that far back as i was only 5 then lol :ascarf:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here