Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

REMF Cricket 2008

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
Morning chaps,

Myself and Uncle Spielberg are looking to organise a cricket match between our fans and Palace fans for the REMF, how many people would be interested in playing/ coming along/ helping out?

Thanks
Matt

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Have you got a Venue sorted or is this still early doors?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Count me in. We are seeing what the interest is and then approaching Palace fans next week. Somewhere local, nice wam afternoon, gentle sound of ball on willow, tea and scones at half time, marvellous.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I will do a raffle and see if I can get some Cricket related stuff from SCCC and elsewhere for an auction. I think it needs to be late summer, august/sept as we have the Golf day in June and we need to focus on that first.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I *could* help out with a venue so shout me if it gets going, cannot guarantee anything though.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
I'm sure we tried to do this once before... But yes, I'd LOVE to play, I bowl a mean bouncer, just ask Uncle Buck... Can bat a little too...

:D

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I can't remember the last time I picked up a Cricket Racket but I am sure I can try and blast a couple out of the ground.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I used to be WK for Southwick at the time we won the Sx Champ League.

But I've retired now.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Depending on the date I may be able to help out if required in some capacity - definitely non-playing though, as I'm shite.

:wave:

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
id like to play. decent (ish) bowler, middle order slogger

i've EVEN got a new ball i could bring :)

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
Sounds like a great idea. Am a goodish bat and could provide some (perhaps much needed) energy in the field if needed.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Great idea, lots of great clubs in Sussex. Can't play but would happily support and drink any Harveys for Sale to increase any profit margins.

Sunny day, 20,20, sid the shark, Joe and Steve Gatting opening the batting, Cucumber sandwiches and cream cakes...Howzat.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here