Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

REMF 7 - The Monetary Results

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The calculator has been out during the night and I can give the provisional results on the takings of REMF 7.

Gate Money £ 765
Players subs, sponsors, raffle £ 1103
Shirt auction bids £ 410

Total takings £ 2278

Total expenses £ 558

Net profit £ 1720.

This is close to last years £ 2000 bet profit , so it was a great result and the 3rd biggest takings and net profit from the 7 events.

On top of this to add is:

Alex Dawson donation £ 500
Robyn Schonhofer's Marathon Run £ 1000 (at least )

This swells the REMF funds by a total of £ 3220 within a couple of weeks.

I will do a thread with thanks to all later.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
And DVD sales to add later, Gareth (hopefully). It's being put on the PC right now.

Mrs Coach

aka Jesus H. Woman
And for anyone who intended on coming, but couldn't make it - scoot along to Robyn's thread on the top of this board to sponsor her Marathon effort tomorrow as the money all goes to the same place.
Gwon. What you waiting for? Lol!
Well done GG et al.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Peter Taylor also donated an under 21 England signed shirt with all the up and coming stars. We will auction this. Also the players REMF shirts are due to get
£ 130 and Everest's, Spielberg like presentation of REMF 7 will be for sale in due course which should break box office records.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Peter Taylor also donated an under 21 England signed shirt with all the up and coming stars. We will auction this. Also the players REMF shirts are due to get
£ 130 and Everest's, Spielberg like presentation of REMF 7 will be for sale in due course which should break box office records.

What happened to this shirt - I thought it was going to be auctioned - I wanted to bid!

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Andy, we thought we would get far more by putting it on the web thank auction it last night

And for anyone who intended on coming, but couldn't make it - scoot along to Robyn's thread on the top of this board to sponsor her Marathon effort tomorrow as the money all goes to the same place.
Gwon. What you waiting for? Lol!
Well done GG et al.

That's exactly what I did this morning. Couldn't make the game last night, but glad I was still able to contribute. Congrats to everyone involved last night, well done.:clap2:

cpfc remf captain

Jul 6, 2003
Makesure im aware of under 21 shirt as id like to bid aswell.
Take it you have inclued the £60 for CPFC shirt, ill post cheque in the week, pm me address please Gareth.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here