• No

Votes: 21 27.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
34 people of which at least TWO are players.

Come on NSC. For RUDDY hell's sake.

I had a look at the Palace site and apparently only 4 of them are turning up (I presume that includes the players!!)

logan89

Jan 4, 2007
Brington
In USA so unable to attend

Seagullible

Super Keeper
Jul 7, 2003
Tea room, The Office, Slough
Leg waxing is thankfully cancelled - yay. going on Hols the following day but will do my best to retain the MoM award. Hopefully the boys can score a few during the game so I don't have to throw myself around after the game as much thogh some may say if I'd saved a penalty in the first 5 we'd have been in the bar a lot earlier!

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Get on it everyone. There's a bloody BAR fro crying out loud!

Plus, if you're lucky, you'll get to meet my SISTER.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I've done all I can to promote this on NSC and CPFC, Roz has been on the publicyt, its been in the match programme and mentioned at the Withdean, we have handed out 2000 flyers, Brett and Richie plugged it on Harty's show. People should know its on. I will delighted with a crowd as big as last year. The question is will any Palace turn up, 4 at the last count and one of those was me !. Someone might want go onto The BBS - CPFC.ORG - Crystal Palace Football Club and prod them ina friendly way as there probably sick of me now.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Everyone has pitched in and the crowd is in the lap of the Gods.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Brett, I think they are doing a report for broadcast Monday

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
I've done all I can to promote this on NSC and CPFC, Roz has been on the publicyt, its been in the match programme and mentioned at the Withdean, we have handed out 2000 flyers, Brett and Richie plugged it on Harty's show. People should know its on. I will delighted with a crowd as big as last year. The question is will any Palace turn up, 4 at the last count and one of those was me !. Someone might want go onto The BBS - CPFC.ORG - Crystal Palace Football Club and prod them ina friendly way as there probably sick of me now.

Have you asked Tim Dudding to put it up on the Seagulls website? Or his counterpart at Crystal Palace to put on their website?

Ask him nicely, you never know what might happen...

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Al

Brett and Kev were in charge of these tasks, can they let us know whether they suceeded

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here