Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who wants to be Spielberg at REMF 7 ?.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
AID is AWOL on 11/4 and cannot do the REMF 7 dvd presentation. Are there any budding Spielberg's out there, even a Scorcese would do and I suppose we could get by with a Verhoeven but it would be great to have this event filmed as I think its going to be good. The REMF 7 juggernaught is getting into full gear now. I seem to remember Everest was a bit handy with his camcorder. If someone does the filming , we can help get it on DVD and reimburse costs within reason and sell, all profits to REMF.

I will also be selling AIDS REMF 7 dvd for a bargain £ 5 on the night so expect a few sales from this.

Thanks.

US

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
AIDS REMF 6 dvd I meant

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I'll bring mine along Gareth, it would be good to have another one though.

I can't promise anything special, but I'll see what I can do. Just don't expect a Spielberg, Scorcese or Verhoeven. Though a Minghella might be about par.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
would it be possible to swap my dvd as it's scratched and also may I exchange my runners up tropky from lat year for a winners one?

Pete

I will replace your dvd and see if I can get a 2006 winners trophy arranged for you.

ChapManiA

Banned
Oct 25, 2004
Burgess Hill, West-Sussex
I have a video camera that I can bring along.

People may remember that my penalty shoot-out video from last year caused all sorts of controversy with Aids. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQgmGBrO4iU

Ideally we need a decent video camera on a tripod in the same position as where Aids filmed last season. Then if others film randomly around the ground we could put together a presentation featuring multiple angles!

I have Sony Vegas 7 pro video editing software if we are stuck for an editing solution, although I'm yet to attempt to make a dvd.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Chesney has a video of the 2nd and 3rd events I filmed. Chesney have you still got it as we could copy it and try and get it on dvd ?.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Everest do you still have the stuff you filmed at REMF 1 ?.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

People may remember that my penalty shoot-out video from last year caused all sorts of controversy with Aids. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQgmGBrO4iU

Ideally we need a decent video camera on a tripod in the same position as where Aids filmed last season. Then if others film randomly around the ground we could put together a presentation featuring multiple angles!

I have Sony Vegas 7 pro video editing software if we are stuck for an editing solution, although I'm yet to attempt to make a dvd.

You are on.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003

Blimey, that penalty at exactly 3:00 into that clip is a BEAUTY. If you look closely you'll notice the keeper think about diving but soon realising any attempt to save it would be FUTILE.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Be Spielberg for the day? Does that mean one would have a whopping great budget, special effects and top names appearing to carry the film?

I will check to see if ET can make it.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Your services will be called on , thanks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here