Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

REMF 11 vs NSC FC - Saturday APRIL 5

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
that first goal was AMAZING. only a true master of flair could have got up and celebrated after using his FACE to score a goal

i think you are losing it carl - and as for giving me a one:(

I'm still gonna give you one.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
thats not what i meant at all Carl, I think Camera saves ar ebrilliant and wasnt having a pop

Oh and the 1st goal I meant it, though it was pinged at me faster than Penguin after a shag

Well I take it back then.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003

Father Jack

Aug 21, 2005
really going to have to improve ahead of Friday. Thanks to NSC for taking the time to give us a warm up game. Just want to take this time to apologise to the lad who made the tackle on me at the end. he did win the ball and caught my foot afterwards which was unavoidable, my reaction should not be anywhere near a fotball pitch. Iv distributed my leaflets that i took at the end of the game. See you all whether ur playing or watching on Friday.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
And as for Sheebo's petulance what was the big deal? He fouled someone and the guy got up and started squaring up to him. It happens and it was sorted out quite quickly. Bad tackle, over the top reaction from the NSC player.

Other than that, as someone else said I think it was played in a good (ish) spirit considering the lack of a ref.

Cheers Richie - I did spk to Rumble about his HOMO comments about me on this thread and as i thought he's just taking the piss. You're right, though, i made a late tackle - nothing intently - and as i was getting up that kiddy was in my face. I had every right to grab him away from me and would do the same tommorow if someone got in my face at football for a non - malicious late tackle.

Anyway, did enjoy the game. Did think the man Carl LEZZA was their best player - and liked his Virgo shirt. Big Chris at the back was the best ref i've seen - especially making decisions from 50 yards away! :jester:

Cheers to everyonefor having a good game...:thumbsup:

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
The NSC player was the one being a complete SPOON not you Sheebs.

Bad tackles happen. No need to act like a hand-bag loving GIRL after.

Sheebo is INNOCENT.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Cheers Richie - I did spk to Rumble about his HOMO comments about me on this thread and as i thought he's just taking the piss. You're right, though, i made a late tackle - nothing intently - and as i was getting up that kiddy was in my face. I had every right to grab him away from me and would do the same tommorow if someone got in my face at football for a non - malicious late tackle.

Anyway, did enjoy the game. Did think the man Carl LEZZA was their best player - and liked his Virgo shirt. Big Chris at the back was the best ref i've seen - especially making decisions from 50 yards away! :jester:

Cheers to everyonefor having a good game...:thumbsup:

Cheers Sheebo, can't take all the credit there as Kris lent me the Virgo shirt because I forgot my own Brighon shirt.

Saw the tackle and thought it was mistimed rather than malicious. Thought nothing of it until I turned back round and saw the square up.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
You're right, though, i made a late tackle - nothing intently - and as i was getting up that kiddy was in my face. I had every right to grab him away from me and would do the same tommorow if someone got in my face at football for a non - malicious late tackle.

It might not have been intentional, but it was a pretty bad tackle. His leg is still swollen up and it hurts when he walks. Had your roles been reversed I'm pretty sure you would have reacted to the challenge too

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
This is true, they didnt hand out leaflets and didnt pay their 5 pounds afterwards. Why are some of them even in the team? There must be better people out there

Shut up you goon - that isn't true of everyone...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
:(
its a bit of the REMF boy billy big nuts mentality

Don't think that's the general opinion. It's a charity match - think most people remember what it's for

Last edited:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
It might not have been intentional, but it was a pretty bad tackle. His leg is still swollen up and it hurts when he walks. Had your roles been reversed I'm pretty sure you would have reacted to the challenge too

Nope - doubt it - Not in someones face when they're getting up. I'm a bit slower than i used to be so it was simply mis-reading of the game mate...

Last edited:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Words of a true HERO :thumsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here