Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

REMF 11 vs NSC FC - Saturday APRIL 5

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
IGNORE the other thread. Someone was talking to me about March 22 when I was writing the thread title and put the wrong DATE in it.

The match is pencilled in for APRIL 5. I believe we are at home to PORT VALE in the afternoon....

RIGHT, it looks like we have a PITCH at Waterhall.

Provision kick off time of 10.30am but can probably change it to earlier if people need to get away to play for their Saturday teams...

So far confirmed for the REMF are:

Me
Brett
Barrett
Beefy
Rich Coleman
Sam (probably a half)
Ali Jenkins
Max
Sheebo
Tom Walmsley
Scott McCarthy

I think Kev who played in the Donny game fancied having a go in the REMF. Maybe he could get a run out?

Can someone post a squad for the NSC team on here?

Anyone want to REF?

Who has the REMF kit?

As a MAJOR event in the NSC calendar, can this be a sticky until after the game?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
6 pages

Buttered crumpet anyone?

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Didn't we have another thread for this? Anyway im not so sure of the current NSC line up...mainly cause we only have about 8 players at the moment. Ill have a look at the old thread. Oh and if Bigkev2007 can make it I want him in my side!

The players NSC have so far are:-

Me
O Lads
Kinky
Les Beihn
Antpope
Shaolinpunk
Zesh Rehman
Basil Fawlty

Last edited:

bigkev2007

Banned
Jan 30, 2008
i would like to play but i cant make it the flights are not cheap this time of year but please let me know when the next game is either for nsc or remf and i will play, chris of think rob would play the left back is he in your team?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I'm available if Team NSC is really desperately short of numbers :)

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
I would like it if all the people who want to play in the REMF game play in this as this is likely to be our only practice game so we ought to make the most of the practice.

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
I am supposed to be working at 12.30 so I could play the first hour or so unless I can get my shift changed or KO gets moved forward

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here