Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Travel option

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
can I ask if the club looked at taking off the travel option from the ST for those people who do not use it?

I assume that we have to pay the transport companies an amount for this, but with quite a few people not using the facility we are in effect subsidising those who do.

Whilst I agree that attracting the youth of the county is a great idea and hopefully this will be a great sucess, I do really feel that the current ST's have been overlooked. Incentives such as freezing prices or visiting the Falmer stadium construction site for some people is not really an incentive. I am not sure people I know will use this as a boost to renew.

I do hope the club have not just assumed you have everyones support come what may and people are blindly loyal!

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
The Withdean planning regulations state we have to use the voucher system. It's one of the many 'costs' associated with Withdean.

Current season ticket holders haven't been overlooked. The prices are as low as they were in 2002/03, plus there are other additonal benefits (gold membership, 10% shop discount, DVDs etc).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here