Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Official Meet Up Thread

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Seems like not everyone had a good time.

Oh well, maybe the next one should should be the NSC "love-in"

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Faggot boy eh ? Hmm, strange that you choose that particular epithet, seeing as I'm married and you are oh so single.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Hey, I wasn't the person effectively bragging about insulting somebody. Am I the person hurling abuse ?

There's a whole lot more I could have said but like I told you I'm trying not to get dragged into slanging matches anymore.

Jul 5, 2003
Manchester.
Beach Hut said:
Seems like not everyone had a good time.

Oh well, maybe the next one should should be the NSC "love-in"

I had a great time, It was nice putting names to faces. It's really wierd though, We all sit behind the keyboard and reply to threads and build a mental picture up of what the poster looks like but when you actually meet them in person they aren't what you expect.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
So did I - great night out

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
f30af06600bba5fc9ac2_226559_5902804.jpg

I think Berkshire wants to be a ventriloquist but I am not sure his dummy agrees

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
LBF, chill, we're back where we were last weekend ! Yes, I did have a good time and I did want to say hello to you but didn't get the chance as it so happens.

Jul 5, 2003
Manchester.
bhaexpress said:
Hey, I wasn't the person effectively bragging about insulting somebody. Am I the person hurling abuse ?

There's a whole lot more I could have said but like I told you I'm trying not to get dragged into slanging matches anymore.

If you didn't reply in the first place then that post would be about 3 pages back by now.

I was just saying about a moment that happend last night, You shouldn't of got involved because it had nothing to do with you in the first place.

The subject is closed now as far as I'm concerend.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Jul 5, 2003
Manchester.
Safeway, Well done for the hard work you put into last night. Top marks.

Sorry for the posts that I've left tonight,Didn't think It would get out of hand and I've been back and deleted them, and I hope you got the £100 back as well.

Last edited:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
bhaexpress said:
Well, funnily enough, Berks, there were a number of people there last night who felt LBF's remarks more than a little uncalled for. I'm really just echoing their sentiments. What gets me is that LBF thinks he's 'hard' or some such. Sorry but he was pointed out to me last night and scary he's not I'm afraid.

BTW - Sorry we didn't get to meet, you were pointed out to me but I got distracted and didn't get around to it.
Yeah i catch your drift but farang is entitled to awnser back and the thing that makes it look bad is the fact yorkie is a woman.

Had a good chat with lord bracknell and a good little chat it was:drink:

Funny we didn't get to chat mmmm,but i was to busy making a cock of myself.:clap2: :drink:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Nah, from what I could see you weren't so bad. Thanks to medication (no booze allowed) I was on my best behaviour, being a boring sod in other words.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here