Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Official Meet Up Thread

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Oh, nice one Lucky, well, keep it up, you want to take over the mantle from Dwayne as 'most disliked person on here' then carry on just as you are.

Don't bother trying to start an argument with me because I won't respond. I was trying to give you a bit of advice about protocol on here but if you don't want to take the hint fair enough.

Jul 5, 2003
Manchester.
bhaexpress said:
Oh, nice one Lucky, well, keep it up, you want to take over the mantle from Dwayne as 'most disliked person on here' then carry on just as you are.

Don't bother trying to start an argument with me because I won't respond. I was trying to give you a bit of advice about protocol on here but if you don't want to take the hint fair enough.

Protocol ? This site isn't the CIA or the FBI site. You trying to say everyone loves her, She is god or something ? You should wake up britbyte. Idon't like her full stop!!

Do we all have to like each other on here ? I couldn't give a monkeys if everyone hates me, I couldn't care if I got banned. I do have a life away from the keyboard.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Lucky_Boy_Farang said:
Think Bhaexpress got the horn last night and he thinks he has the right to tell people what they can and can't post on here :tosser:
Freedom of speech must be accepted full stop as we all can't agree all the time it just doesn't happen.:drink: :smokin:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Well, funnily enough, Berks, there were a number of people there last night who felt LBF's remarks more than a little uncalled for. I'm really just echoing their sentiments. What gets me is that LBF thinks he's 'hard' or some such. Sorry but he was pointed out to me last night and scary he's not I'm afraid.

BTW - Sorry we didn't get to meet, you were pointed out to me but I got distracted and didn't get around to it.

Last edited:

Jul 5, 2003
Manchester.
berkshire seagull said:
Freedom of speech must be accepted full stop as we all can't agree all the time it just doesn't happen.:drink: :smokin:

Time for a :drink:

I had a great crack with Turkey and Biscuit last night, kept calling Biscuit.... Turkey!, They look so alike it's unreal :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here