NSC Official Meet Up Thread

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
And the...

...second set of pics are

HERE

Given the time of year, I'm thinking about dodging up a "NSC Pantomime" montage in which Artois may have to turn out as "Prince Charming". :eek:

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
DSCF0012.jpg

Now that's scary!

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Big :clap: :clap: :clap: to RoyalAli.

It's always great to have rivals along.

Good to meet ya mate. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Hi all

My head is just about clearing.

Great night.

Good photos Roz. I now know why my head hurts. I appear to be drinking two pints in one of those photos.

There also appears to be a hand on my shoulder in an earlier photo (unfortunately it is a male hand).

Nice to meet you all (too many to mention), especially the Daft Bints.

Cheers

Buzza

Last edited:
Glad you all had a good time, it looks brilliant although I am comforted by the memory of 'The Hundred Sexiest Film/TV Moments' which I watched last night while you were all...well, doing what should be done on a Satdi night.

I have to add that I think the first picture below is a bit explicit but thankfully cuts off the lower half of his body and doesn't show who the mystery blowjobber was? And does anyone find the second picture mildly erotic?
DSCF0034.jpg

DSCF0047.jpg

xx

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Now, if that pic of JBL had a shot of his left arm you could see why I confused him with Watford O.

Oh, BTW Tinx, Mrs BHA was most flattered with your comments although she did suggest that you see an optician, ungrateful bitch !

Last edited:

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
Was a great evening, only spoke to about 20% of people there but the one's i did speak to were great to speak to, fab night and really enjoyed it!

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
Was a great evening, only spoke to about 20% of people there but the one's i did speak to were great to speak to, fab night and really enjoyed it!

Trish

Jul 5, 2003
Brilliant pics, Roz. Looks like everyone had a great time. Wish I could have been there ... maybe next year.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
It was an honour to meet so many of you. Many thanks to Safeway for all the organising of the event. I never realised that as well as being an Albion fan he was the lead singer from Suede
11_142_T.jpg

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Damn El Pres, didn't get to meet you, bugger, would have very liked to.

Oh, I echo your sentiments about Safeway, top bloke.

El Presidente said:
It was an honour to meet so many of you. Many thanks to Safeway for all the organising of the event. I never realised that as well as being an Albion fan he was the lead singer from Suede
11_142_T.jpg

f*** ME. First it's Billy Mitchell, and now it's Brett bloody Anderson! I prefer to listen to the people that say I look like Frank Lampard.

Nice to meet you, El Pres. Just a shame we didn't chat for longer, the time absoultely flew by.

Fluffster

Jul 5, 2003
Shoreham
Best chat-up line from the night most of been from a guy who's name i never did catch... "I'm Filthy" Oo er :eek:

:lolol:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Smooth as corrogated sand paper aint ya Filthy.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Yes a massive thank you to Safeway for organising this.

Fortunately I don't (as yet) appear in any photos so remain a mystery !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here