Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Official Meet Up Thread

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Biscuit was hilariously pissed - leaning out the window singing "Swing low, sweet chariot" and nearly fell out !

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
BAG, I really have to say

DSCF0004.jpg

ding-dong!

Perhaps I should make the effort to go to the next one (and, er, not take my girlfriend..)

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Ding Dong?

Haven't met you COPB but are you Leslie Phillips in disguise? :lolol:

Top night, and fulfilled the need for Boddingtons .....and cider, ....and .....er....(belch)

lots of lol, good to meet so many good NSCfolk - and banter avec les Seagulls biens

Ended up fairly bladdered, but the memory suffered little thanks to a few glassses of water and a late meal before hitting the hay.

Wasn't that a good night out ? :drink:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
DSCF0098.jpg

Trotster are you sitting on Dannyculliplookalike'sdads lap there?

DCLAD a word mate!:lolol:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
DSCF0045.jpg

Blimey now it's Safeways turn.

DCLAD a serious word! :lolol:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
It looks like it turned into a great night. Sorry that I missed most of you but I had to leave at 7.20 to go to my birthday dinner. It was good to catch the people I did.

Maybe I'll be able to make all of the next one.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Top night, fantastic to meet people. Can't remember who I met at all. Very Drunk. I remember meeting load sof people who I haven't previously met but can't think who, altohugh I do remember berkshire thinking I was a little kid.

Cheers ROZ for providing me with a quality new avatar by the way

Deano's Right Foot

Jul 5, 2003
Barcombe
Buzza said:
DSCF0098.jpg

Trotster are you sitting on Dannyculliplookalike'sdads lap there?

DCLAD a word mate!:lolol:

And Johhny Boy Lennon has turned into a speaker :jester:

Great night and fantastic to meet you all, although I wished I'd said hello to more of you. Suddenly it was closing time, and knowing that I had a 6am appointment with my 3 year old (as usual) I trotted of home having had a top day. Photocall with Guy and fellow NSCers, a good 2-0 win and a top night at the PA. Now that's what I call a good Saturday.

Nice chats with El Pres. Lord B & Roz, Lush, NMH, Crabtree and Redland and Emily's Mum (her Hereford experience - that's what I call a committed fan!) and Dannyculliplookalike'sdad. Laso had fleeting conversations with Yorkie, Turkey (but he won't remember "I'm a little tipsy" he said, struggling to keep upright), Biscuit, Buzza, BrightonBird, Safeway, fellow tipster Hampshire Seagull, Mr C, Tedebear and I've bound to have forgotten some...

Can't wait for the next one.

:drink:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Oh yeah some more things...

Why was El Pres wearing Palace colours?

Apologies to dover97 and a very nice lady who's name i didn't catch for expressing my deep love for the NHS over and over again.

Apologies to tedebear (grrr) for singing Swing low, Sweet Chariot to her (i'm sure Italia would echo those sentiments). It must be hard having it rubbed it that you aren't as good as the Poms at rugby anymore.

Thanks to you all for my award (where' my f***ing pint safeway).

ps Did anyone else see a Young Wilma Flintstone at the meet up or was it just me?

Trotster

Jul 9, 2003
Threshers
Good night again, although i was suprisingly sober........

Good to meet lots of you - although i still dont get the 'Ah, so your Trotster' after i was introduced to everyone!!

:lolol: :lolol:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Have you ever looked at yourself in a photo and realised that you are in fact a very old man, instead of a youngish feeling bloke!!!

I just have looking at my photo!!!!

Laura does look great though!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Locky

Oct 2, 2003
Brighton
roz said:
That delightful lady is Emily's Mum.

But who is this??

whohe.jpg

(The hand belongs to Lord B who managed to add this unfocussed and over-exposed addition to the shot I intended to compose!)

The person in question is Jason...................a mate of a mate who just needed to be with loads of other drunks..................I had to shut him up when he decided it would be real cool to start shouting PALACE !! PALACE!!

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Hey Gaffer, just stand next me next time, at least I'll feel smug, that applies to young Lord Bracknell as well :D

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
ChapmansThe Saviour said:

Apologies to tedebear (grrr) for singing Swing low, Sweet Chariot to her (i'm sure Italia would echo those sentiments). It must be hard having it rubbed it that you aren't as good as the Poms at rugby anymore

he he :lol: :blush:

Locky

Oct 2, 2003
Brighton
DSCF0001.jpg

Me with Jason. (Jason is the one who looks like Barry from Eastenders)

Brilliant do Safeway well done mate.
I met loads of people, but was so drunk I still can't put names to faces.
I know the faces and I know the names, its just a case of matching them. :lolol:
I thought the daft bints were all stunning, but like I said I was very very drunk :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here