Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Official Meet Up Thread

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Re: NSC Meet Up...

Trigger said:
Was a good crack, i won something, f*** knows what, good to see so many there

Agree with Trigger on all fronts. Quality night all round and tremendous midfield domination by Safeway in sorting it all. Video of the 83 final - great call! Also I appear to have won a signed and framed Albion away shirt, f*** knows why, I wasn't most charming this or best that, I was just stood there minding me own business innit. And once again have taken several dozen photos, f*** knows what of. Me flat is now littered with DAFT Bint stuff, spiky hair-brushes, discarded wine bottles, Albion Centenary tops with 'LUSH' printed on the back etc. etc. Sorry for not saying cheerio to more of you good good folks but I deemed it prudent to airlift me young Oz mate Kate to a place of safety earlydoors. And don't worry bhaexpress, the secret of your Eagle tattoo is safe with me... :p

Hilton

Jul 5, 2003
Norman, Oklahoma
Good to see all of you tonight. I needed to get home because of lack of money, last train and drukeness!! I have many photos and videos I'll get on here tomorrow or Monday(when i feel alive again).

Tom Hark, I have pictures of you collecting and posing with your lovely signed shirt, and whoever your lovely Oz friend is I think I have a few pictures of her on here too. I'll find out when you all do! Good to put so many faces to names.

Cheers.:wave:

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
First Pics of the NSC meet-up

Am I the first one back?
Great evening and it was good to meet so many of you. No doubt there will be some good photos to follow but in the meantime here are 4 captured on my humble little phone. Apologies for the poor quality...but hey! I got them online first :cool::smokin:

A good time was had by everyone!
goodtime.jpg

Berkshire Seagull relaxes at the end of the evening!
berkshire.jpg

Poke and Safeway in Club New York!
pokeandsafeway2.jpg

Some dirty dancing by Poke and Safeway on the dancefloor!
pokeandsafeway1.jpg

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
NSC Comes Out - Very Nearly the First Pictures!

And a great night it was too. Although I'd have like to be drunker...or even slightly drunk. Met some legendary NSC people tonight and took about 120 pictures. Threw about half of 'em away while having a perfectionist moment or two but the first selection of the ones that avoided obliteration are:

HERE

Being able to post pictures at this time of night is just evidence of how deeply sad a sober person can get, mind. And there are more. But not tonight. Got an urgent appointment with a nice glass of Ovaltine, my pension book and some slippers. :D

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Hope you're not suggesting I'm deeply sad...:glare: :p

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
No, no, DP. YOU aren't deeply sad. You've been out clubbing first. And you didn't ponce around with firewires and Photoshop either!

I'll post some sorta identification later Juan Albion but here's a discreet one of NMH and Safeway as a starter for 10...

nmh-safeway.jpg

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Give my regards to Biscuit. He doesn't look much like you at all.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Who else won a signed shirt?

I know oapdodge won one. He and the other winner were not there though.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Re: Re: NSC Meet Up...

And don't worry bhaexpress, the secret of your Eagle tattoo is safe with me... :p [/B]

You'll be pleased to know that in true Croydon tradition it's all scabby anyway !

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
But ! I am still anonymous ! The secret of bhaexpress is still sacrosanct !

Fluffster

Jul 5, 2003
Shoreham
:wave: It was a good laugh and it was great to meet some of you! :drink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here