Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nick Griffin coming to Hastings...

Monsieur Leclerc

Café Rene. In disguise!
Apr 24, 2006
Not a very well kept secret by the look of things.

I thought he was buggering off to Estonia or somewhere like that.

Jan 30, 2008
Given that your adolescent circle jerk...sorry, march, is a "non political event i.e. not B.N.P." it's rather curious that you've posted about it on a thread concerning Nick Griffin.
thats right it is non political, nick griffin will not be there

Hatterlovesbrighton

something clever
Jul 28, 2003
Not Luton! Thank God
anything nick griffen is good for advertising, anyway i can give you a phone number if you want to march

Does that mean that you really want BNP supporters to come to the march? I thought everyone was welcome. Presumably you'll be contacting all the other political parties and groups and encouraging them to come.

Grendel

Jul 28, 2005
Seaford
anything nick griffen is good for advertising, anyway i can give you a phone number if you want to march

Strange, I would have thought associating yourself with a neo-fascist leader would be bad publicity if anything. Thanks very much for the offer but I think that's the weekend I'm going to watch a five hour documentary on the social and reproductive habits of the dung beetle.

Jan 30, 2008
Does that mean that you really want BNP supporters to come to the march? I thought everyone was welcome. Presumably you'll be contacting all the other political parties and groups and encouraging them to come.
i have said nothing ,you are making assumptions as to what is going to happen. why not turn up and find out for yourself

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here