Brighton
I'll get the ball rolling...

_1450313_dichio300.jpg

Arise, Sir Danny Dichio!

elwheelio

Amateur Sleuth
Jan 24, 2006
Brighton
stewart downing is shite. Really one dimensional play. If he can't tap it round the fullback and beat them for pace he's out of ideas. crap.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Me, no vision, no pace and sadly not a bloody clue what to do with the ball if it ever came near me...fortunately I haven't played the game for over 10 years.

In fact come to think of it, I once scored an own goal in a house match at school that lost us the game 2-1, so my record is even worse on paper.

Last edited:

Spunk Bubble

Feb 21, 2007
Kevin Kilbane is a crock of shit and always has been. How the guy has spent so many years as a professional footballer baffles me beyond belief !!

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Nicky Butt, yes Nicky Butt, the most OVERATED footballer ever.

Nicky Butt is a terrific player, I wish we had someone of his calibre down the Withdean.

:tosser:

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
It has to be Ali Dia, the guy who told Southampton he was George Weah's cousin,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ali_Dia

How could I forget about him!?

I think he was only on the pitch for 20 or so minutes wasn't he?

What kind of pillock is Souness for even taking him on without no scouting whatsoever?!?!

Oh well no matter how much people get on Wilkins' back for poor results, Souness is in a league of his own with this one! :lolol:

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
None of these are anywhere near the mark. I'll say Gavin Geddes...quality awfulness.

Eh? Gav was a decent player for us in difficult times. He scored a couple of cracking goals as well. I remember one where he made a very good keeper in Shaka Hislop look totally stupid with a wicked curler into the top corner at the Goldstone.

I'll go with Geoff Thomas & Carlton Palmer

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here