Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The ticket line

countrygull

Jul 22, 2003
Horsham
Were there problems with the ticket line on Friday? I spent 35 minutes from 3.30 - 4.05 repeatedly phoning and pressing `2` to buy tickets - only for the line to go dead each time. So at 4.48 I phoned again and pressed `1` - and then waited for 30 minutes and 55 seconds before giving up. During this time, I kept getting the message that I was `moving up the queue` - but I clearly wasn't. As a result, thanks to the fickleness of an 11 year old, my son had gone off the idea by Saturday morning. Two seats left empty which should have been filled, £30+ the club lost out on. I know there have been questions along these lines before - but really it's very poor to have a ticket line failing on the day before a match.

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
The club are not aware of any problems with the lines into the ticket office. We certainly did a high volume of calls on Friday, which suggests there were no major problems with the lines. Also, Friday afternoon is a peak period, and unfortunately you do have to be patient at this time.

It is worth noting for future reference, you can purchase tickets online up to half an hour before kick-off.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here