Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Donny fans game?

Rigoglioso

Nov 7, 2006
Donny
How's things going then for you guys at the minute? :thumbsup:

Saw you had a good 3-0 win yesterday - that should keep the critics off you for a while. As for us, then things are quite stunning at the moment, and we're just begining to dream now of what might be, next season in the Championship.

Anyway, a few of our lads wondered if you fancy continuing your excellent form against our fans, when we play you next month on the 15th. We would have offered you a game up at our place earlier in the season if the silly fixture computer hadn't paired us together for a midweek meeting. D'oh

Let me know if its possible anyway. We want revenge following our 4-2 beatings! :censored:

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Yep would be up for this, been looking forward to it since last year. Can someone make this a sticky so we can try and get it organised.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
hopefully i will be able to get these this year

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Don't worry lads. Your captain should be IN! I will ask my brother Matt, during the week too - he only lives up the road in York, so I'm sure he'll be up for reuniting the ginger pairing at the back.

After two previous games played on pitches that were respectively like a BOG up in Donny, then TARMAC at Waterhall, it would be nice to have a good one.

Now to business - how the f*** do we get hold of Jimmy and Rob?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Of course when I say Matt lives 'just up the road in York - that's because I am a RETARD, and forgot this was a HOME game. :dunce:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Previously contact with Jimmy and Rob was through Helsinki Seagull, sadly no longer with us. Before the last game El Pres got a pm from Jimmy [on Helsinki's account] with his mobile number, but since then our GENIUS financial GURU goalkeeper has DELETED it. So I've no idea.

As for Mike [Padders] pm him and ask him. I'm sure El Pres will speak to him about it anyhows.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Jaz missed the last game because he was in China - he'll probably be keen, and we can always rope in some Morris and Mendoza types. Thanks Richie.

Richie might even bring some Hastings Stunnas with him, to be our very own gully's girls.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here