Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Women are a disgrace. Ban them from the roads.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

A very nice lady has just driven into the side of my new car, narrowly missing me I might add.

I am not a happy fatboy.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
women%20drivers.jpg

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
I think I am beng sexist but I am in a very bad mood.

I have to go back to work at 7 to somewhere about 4 miles into the middle of nowhere on my bike, in the dark, along roads with no streetlights.

Of my friends that are female, and drive, one has driven onto the car in front of her while changing radio station, one failed her driving test for pulling out in front of a lorry and causing an accident, and one has driven into about four walls in a year of driving.

I wish women would drive like Turkey.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I have got to pay £470 charge to my insurance company so they can go through this bloody woman's insurance company to make a claim and then I should get it back.

That will be another student overdraft I'll need to take out.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Shit, that seems a tad unfair to me.

It seems everybody (or should i say every man?) has problems with women drivers and I find myself thinking that it might just be a myth and that its true that they get chepaer insurance because they are involved in less accidents than men.

From what i have seen in my driving life and have to say that they do seem to be a little more panicky and take their mind off the raod too much???

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
cargirl.jpg

:clap2:

Artois

is 100% of your RDA
Jul 5, 2003
Hooters
I may come across as being a tad sexist but.....

I REALLY HTE WOMEN DRIVERS.
THEY ARE ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE AND DON'T HAVE A CLUE ABOUT COMMON SENSE, LET ALONE HOW TO DRIVE.

I was stuck behind a woman this morning doing 30 in a 40 dual carriageway. This shouldn't be a problem but she was in the outside lane and refused to move over. :glare:

Deano's Right Foot

Jul 5, 2003
Barcombe
I know I'm risking being ridiculed here, but there are bad women drivers and bad men drivers. If we keep the generalisation nature of this thread going then young men drivers tend to drive too fast and aggressively. Bloody teenagers cutting me up. Grrrr.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Why do you think the Taliban was started in the first place? Some woman drove into bin Lada's car.:jester:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I'm all for it.

Do your own shopping and keep us so we don't have to go to work :p

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
What i don't understand is how older drivers get away with some shit driving because they took their test fifty years ago. I reckon only about 10% of drivers over about 65-70 would pass a test if they were to retake it now.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
norfett said:

I'm all up for a retest every 5 years.

Indeed, i wouldn't mind doing it. If you are not confident of your ability to drive you should not be on the roads, retakes for all...

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Yes but statistically OAP drivers have less accidents than the 16-24 year old age group and satistically Men have more accidents than women. Did anyone see Top Gear last night?? Jodie Kidd beat EVERYONE on their driver challenge (even JK)

So is this thread complete bollox ?:flameboun

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Men only have more accidents because there having to overtake all the slow ass OAP's and avoid the women in 4x4's pulling out of junctions without looking.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here