Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Large Firework display last night?

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Owned in the sense that I am having a lot of childish, frankly not very funny jokes and insults posted against me? Hmm. The only one I found vaguely funny was the hoover bag one. If it is a case of the volume of insults then I can quite happily post here all day calling him every name under the sun.

However, if you consider sniggering and saying "he,he, you clean offices " being owned or the fantastic "you have no friends" then crack on.

What would you like? For me to say "Bars has a tiny cock", "Bars has no friends"? If that is your level then I imagine to you it does look ike i'm being "owned".

Well TBH nibble I thought Bars Mars was gonna be the one to make a twat of himself but at the moment your beating him to it, now get on with it i've just opened a swiss roll and made a nice mug of tea to wash it down,

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
You Really Can't Even Talk The Talk Let Alone Walk The Walk

Owned in the sense that I am having a lot of childish, frankly not very funny jokes and insults posted against me? Hmm. The only one I found vaguely funny was the hoover bag one. If it is a case of the volume of insults then I can quite happily post here all day calling him every name under the sun.

However, if you consider sniggering and saying "he,he, you clean offices " being owned or the fantastic "you have no friends" then crack on.

What would you like? For me to say "Bars has a tiny cock", "Bars has no friends"? If that is your level then I imagine to you it does look ike i'm being "owned".

I doubt you ever see any of your kids. If I was related to you I'd do anything to avoid you. I would run a f***ing mile the minute I smashed my way out of your wifes' sloppy, gibbering twat. Pausing briefly to stove your f***ing head in.

Crap In Your Job, Crap In Love, Crap On This Board. Yes, You Really Are Amazing.

Ladies And Gentlemen I Give You Crapman!

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Bars, Bars, Bars. What have you got to lose? You are apparantly "owning" me so why not turn th eattention to yourself for a minute and tell us how amazing you are and what gives you the right to critisize my life?

We can trade insults all day. Evolve.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
You Really Can't Even Talk The Talk Let Alone Walk The Walk

Crap In Your Job, Crap In Love, Crap On This Board. Yes, You Really Are Amazing.

Ladies And Gentlemen I Give You Crapman!

The insult there was proving a point. However I would still like to hear about your amazing life. I have explained why I made the choices I did and how I am proud of them. So far we have you commenting on things you know nothing about.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Well TBH nibble I thought Bars Mars was gonna be the one to make a twat of himself but at the moment your beating him to it, now get on with it i've just opened a swiss roll and made a nice mug of tea to wash it down,

A twat? I imagine you do find childish insults amusing.

stan miguell

Oct 31, 2007
blimey i go away for a few hours and nibble is picking on this mars bar chap yet again.

f***ing hell, if anyone on this web page ever finds their selves in palma in majorca then they should feel free to look me up. even slightly strange people like nmh and the complete badger can expect a free pint at my bar. everyone except nipple, that is. he seems to be nothing but a bullying prick, and clearly he supports chelsea, the fat f***. :nono:

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
Bars, Bars, Bars. What have you got to lose? You are apparantly "owning" me so why not turn th eattention to yourself for a minute and tell us how amazing you are and what gives you the right to critisize my life?

We can trade insults all day. Evolve.

No. I Can Trade Insults. All You Can Do Is Sit In Front Of Cillit Bang Adverts Wishing You Were Barry Scott And Removing Wotsit Crumbs From Your Foreskin Because All You Do All Day Is Eat Crisps And Wank.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
No. I Can Trade Insults. All You Can Do Is Sit In Front Of Cillit Bang Adverts Wishing You Were Barry Scott And Removing Wotsit Crumbs From Your Foreskin Because All You Do All Day Is Eat Crisps And Wank.

What do you do?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
blimey i go away for a few hours and nibble is picking on this mars bar chap yet again.

f***ing hell, if anyone on this web page ever finds their selves in palma in majorca then they should feel free to look me up. even slightly strange people like nmh and the complete badger can expect a free pint at my bar. everyone except nipple, that is. he seems to be nothing but a bullying prick, and clearly he supports chelsea, the fat f***. :nono:

Sad miguel,you have no idea what you are talking about. Why the f*** would I want to come to some grotty ex-pat fuckhole in Majorca to share a warm beer with you?

As I said before, go back and read the thread. See who started bullying who, check out the picture properly, realise your mistake and shut-the-f***-up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here