Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Large Firework display last night?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Bars, if you head back to the Jury binfest Hans has you ahead on points with your witty insults. You are doing ever so well.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Just phoned the council - they didn't have anything listed as a celebration of anything. It only lasted 5-10 minutes, and could have been someone private - as opposed to some group - just letting off a few high-powered fireworks.

From where I live, and guessing the distance and direction, it looked to me as though there were being let-off around the St Anne's Well Gardens area. But who can tell?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Last Time You Gave That Advice It Was Instructions On How To Empty A Hoover Bag. That's How Exciting Your Job Gets.

Very good. It was actually my choice to do what I do now. I gave up a well paid, secure career to pursue acting. I work for myself cleaning to support myself, I work in a media centre and I also do door work. I get a lot of acting work but it is never guaranteed so I am not ashamed of what I do, it is ameans to an end. I am very proud that I made the decision to change my life. It took more balls than you have probably displayed in your entire, pathetic life.

So you see, your insults carry no weight with me because I went into my life with eyes wide open, knowing exactly what I was giving up and exactly what I could gain if I made it work.

So after all your posturing, after all your put downs, what is so amazing about your life?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
How would I know?!!! Sorry dude but I honestly don't lie awake at night wondering what you look like and building up a mental picture.

It wasn't asked in a harsh way, I genuinley meant have a guess. :)

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Just phoned the council - they didn't have anything listed as a celebration of anything. It only lasted 5-10 minutes, and could have been someone private - as opposed to some group - just letting off a few high-powered fireworks.

From where I live, and guessing the distance and direction, it looked to me as though there were being let-off around the St Anne's Well Gardens area. But who can tell?
Have to say I live oppo the QV statue Grand Parade and they were defo just south of the Royal Pav but people in my office who live over by Newtown Road heard them so that gives us some idea how loud they were!!

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
Jesus Nipple, You Sound Like A Right GayBoy.

Do You Have A Sticker In The Rear Window Of Your Hillman Imp That Says "My Other Job Is TrolleyWally At Asda"?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Jesus Nipple, You Sound Like A Right GayBoy.

Do You Have A Sticker In The Rear Window Of Your Hillman Imp That Says "My Other Job Is TrolleyWally At Asda"?

Why don't you answer my f***ing question now? What is so amazing about you?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here