Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Large Firework display last night?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
This thread has just registered as a 2.0 on the gobshite scale.

message ends.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Look at you lot. You are like kids with a new toy.Ooooh, we have found a picture of someone.

At least I'm not some fat, geeky, stat obsessed, sex starved computer nerd who likes to sit around poisting pictures of half naked women 'cos it is the closest they get to real sex.

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
Never claimed to be hard in my life.

Yes You Have, And That You Would "Stove My Head In". Well I Must Admit To Being Quite Trembly With Fear Now You Plastic Chelsea Supporting, Office Cleaning Simpleton.

And A Word Of Advice. Perhaps You Should Hold Back On The Pies If You Want Hollywood To Call Anytime Soon.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Yes You Have, And That You Would "Stove My Head In". Well I Must Admit To Being Quite Trembly With Fear Now You Plastic Chelsea Supporting, Office Cleaning Simpleton.

If you can find anywhere I claimed to be hard you go for it, I did say in the context of being one of your offspring I would stove your head in but that is quite differant from claiming to be hard.

You really need to read threads more accurately. I do not support Chelsea. And as some people on her already know why I work for myself cleaning offices for a few hours a week I'm certainly not going to explain it again.

Bars, you are in over your head my friend. Give it up.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
A Word Of Advice. Perhaps You Should Hold Back On The Pies If You Want Hollywood To Call Anytime Soon.

Are you genuinely thick? A tip; When you get involved in a thread and try and hold your own, it helps to read the thread first, get an idea of what's what if you like. Your failure to undertake this entry level, rudimentary task was your undoing on the Jury Service thread and I fear the same will be true of this giant binfest.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Are you genuinely thick? A tip; When you get involved in a thread and try and hold your own, it helps to read the thread first, get an idea of what's what if you like. Your failure to undertake this entry level, rudimentary task was your undoing on the Jury Service thread and I fear the same will be true of this giant binfest.
With the greatest respect, it is you and one other that has turned this thread into a bin:lol:fest

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
With the greatest respect, it is you and one other that has turned this thread into a bin:lol:fest

This is true. However, regardless of who started it, it is a binfest and I was merely stating that.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
This is true. However, regardless of who started it, it is a binfest and I was merely stating that.

This thread has got me thinking...my office could do with a bit of a hoover..

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Oh, Like I Believe Anything You Say. For Example On This Thread.

Dickwad.

Mars Bars! Don't PM me saying you wish we were lovers and you cannot wait to get a hold of me and then call me names in front of others. Whats up?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here