Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Large Firework display last night?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Nibble getting a girl to speak to him for more than 15 seconds?

What the f*** do you know about me? Uhhm.. Nothing. So your insults really mean nothing. No more than If I called your mum a cow ****ed whore or your missus a cocksucking slag. It means nothing 'cos I don't know you ar your mum or your missus (do you have girlfriend or do you like to get f***ed by men?)

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
It is all water balloons in the nuts to me.

What the f*** do you know about me? Uhhm.. Nothing. So your insults really mean nothing. No more than If I called your mum a cow ****ed whore or your missus a cocksucking slag. It means nothing 'cos I don't know you ar your mum or your missus (do you have girlfriend or do you like to get f***ed by men?)

What do I know about you. I know your name, I know that you're a jobbing actor that is obviously so shite that you have to top up your menial office job with cleaning work, although you seem to have got the charcter "complete prick no1" off to a tee. I know you live with Les. I know you get emotional and uptight all the time then claim afterwards that it's all a bit of a laugh really.

Nice Chelsea jumper.

Thing is your insults really do mean nothing. My comment, light-hearted and throwaway really, obviously rings so true. Claims to get laid more times in a month than I ever had are the braggings of a child. My cock's bgger than your cock. Grow up, get a life and calm the f*** down. At some point you will gob off to the wrong person, but at least then you might get the part of John Merrick if someone remakes the Elephant Man.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
What do I know about you. I know your name, I know that you're a jobbing actor that is obviously so shite that you have to top up your menial office job with cleaning work, although you seem to have got the charcter "complete prick no1" off to a tee. I know you live with Les. I know you get emotional and uptight all the time then claim afterwards that it's all a bit of a laugh really.

Nice Chelsea jumper.

Thing is your insults really do mean nothing. My comment, light-hearted and throwaway really, obviously rings so true. Claims to get laid more times in a month than I ever had are the braggings of a child. My cock's bgger than your cock. Grow up, get a life and calm the f*** down. At some point you will gob off to the wrong person, but at least then you might get the part of John Merrick if someone remakes the Elephant Man.

Your picture clearly shows you really do know nothing about me.

You know what I have posted on here but you know nothing about how I am off this site. Your childish insult at the start of this thread negates most of your argument above and to suggest that I am "gobbing off" is quite wrong.

If you can't see the humour in some of these binfests, which you and many others contribute to and then try and act mature by condemning them once you have been owned, then perhaps you should stop contributing to them?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Maybe I do lack a sense of humour sometimes Arse, but if your gonna throw insults around don't be surprised when you get them back. As for your apparent knowledge of me can't even get a picture right.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Aren't you the one on the right, Nipple? I thought your top CHUM, Les biehn was the CHELSEA fan.

If you are the one on the right, I certainly wouldn't want to mess with you. You look proper hard. :jester:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Aren't you the one on the right, Nipple? I thought your top CHUM, Les biehn was the CHELSEA fan.

If you are the one on the right, I certainly wouldn't want to mess with you. You look proper hard. :jester:

Never claimed to be hard in my life.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here