Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Withdean Stadium

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Another - Please State

Votes: 3 8.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

1066gull

Seriously, if its Selhurst, I maybe able to come if the date is Friday or Saturday

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Seriously, if its Selhurst, I maybe able to come if the date is Friday or Saturday

Yes we will arrange the game just for you

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
It will not be at Selhurst

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Although for some people the date will not be perfect, any date will be bad for some people. People will have to get up early Saturday and travel to Bristol, its only a 2 and a half hour drive and get on the beers midday Saturday and stay over Saturday night.

If Lewes FC offer 25/4 with all the facilities for free due to their kind hospitality we should grab it gratefully with both arms and thank Alan for sorting this out.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I have had confirmation that our great chairman Dick Knight will be attending the game. Also BHAFC are donating a signed Albion shirt for the raffle as usual.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Withdean is tremendous but Lewes was good...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Can we try and get Paul Rogers on board again?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
He has been invited and provisionally said yes. Also getting confirmation from Ricky Marlowe this week.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
FFS Glubber.

I WILL CONFIRM THE DATE WHEN IT IS CONFIRMED.

Until then, please stop your 'we're waiting for this...' etc. I am contacting the people I need to contact and when all is confirmed, I WILL CONFIRM THE DATE.

Not before.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Why the contsant abuse Alan I am getting a bit sicked and tired of it. All your abuse aimed at me. Look I have a lot of things to arrange and people are asking me when it is. People need to have notice. I know you are doing all you can and all I did was put a PROVISIONAL date Alan. I did not say it will be 25/4 read my post again. I have done numerous posts thanking you and praising you for your efforts , its all complimentary so I do not appreciate the abuse back I really don't. In fact I am so pissed off you can just get on with it and I will withdraw my help.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
There's not abuse here Gareth - merely frustration at your considerations that you need to calm down and slow down. People are getting notice. It's still two and a half months away. There is - genuinely - plenty of time.

If you wanted me to arrange the game, there are other things as well as 'can Lewes host it?' to consider. I still have more things in the pipeline that need confirming. If that confirmation doesn't come through, we're dead in the water.

I will report back to you the second I have everything in place. Until then, patience in the watchword...

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I have mentioned this before but will do so again.

Ball Boys - it is our last season at ASC Strikers as the boys are now 15 / 16 and will move to other clubs next season with U17s as I have little involvement with the day to day running of Strikers now. Mini is still playing for Strikers but I do not think any other ASC manager will understand what REMF is about.

However I am eternally grateful to the funding REMF provided to ASC Strikers when I was club manager and am more than happy to provide rather "larger" than normal ball boys for the final time however maybe Paula (Mrs Coach) from Denton & South Heighton should perhaps take up the baton for the ball boys and if interested I am more than happy this task is shared between both clubs.

Alternatively anyone else who has a kid playing youth football and would like his team to be ball boys feel free to get involved - it is a very worthy cause.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here