Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nathan Elder is better than Nicky Forster

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
We Have The Perfect Striker To Play In Nathan Elder Anyway. I Would Start Elder And Revell Every Week. Forster Is Not That Good. I Think We Should Spend Our Money On A Central Defender Anyway

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
We Have The Perfect Striker To Play In Nathan Elder Anyway. I Would Start Elder And Revell Every Week. Forster Is Not That Good. I Think We Should Spend Our Money On A Central Defender Anyway

Hooray. A new comedy poster.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM

Possibly the most ridiculous post i have read in years

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Huh? Why Is That A Comedy Post? I Go To Every Home Game And Have An Opinion. I Have Viewed This Site For Over a Year And When I Make a Post I Get Abused. Go f*** YourSelf

If you have been reading this site for so long you would know that that is not abuse. Also if you are serious (which I don't believe you are but will humour you) why would you drop our leading scorer and best player this season and replace him with a player who has hardly played all season and hasn't looked good enough when he has?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Huh? Why Is That A Comedy Post? I Go To Every Home Game And Have An Opinion. I Have Viewed This Site For Over a Year And When I Make a Post I Get Abused. Go f*** YourSelf

I apologise Mr Mar. I don't think you'll like it here much, if you consider 'comedy poster' as abuse, though.

However, just in case you were being serious, lets look at your points. First, Elder has done NOTHING to suggest he can cut it at this level.

Second, Forster is CLASS. There really no discussion there. He has either scored or created about 2/3 of our goals this season. What more do you want?

Third. Central defence is probably the ONLY position we already have sufficient cover in! [Butters, Elphick, Lynch, El Abd, Whing]

Apart from that, carry on....

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
Seems Like You Were Picking On Me Because I Am New. Elder Has Played Well When Given The Chance And At The End Of Last Season Was Seen As The Answer. He Has Never Been Given A Run. Forster Is Good, But Not Consisent Enough For Me. Scores in Batches And Then Disappears.

I Think Elphick And Lynch Will Leave Soon, Though Butters Has Another Two Years Left

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I apologise Mr Mar. I don't think you'll like it here much, if you consider 'comedy poster' as abuse, though.

However, just in case you were being serious, lets look at your points. First, Elder has done NOTHING to suggest he can cut it at this level.

Second, Forster is CLASS. There really no discussion there. He has either scored or created about 2/3 of our goals this season. What more do you want?

Third. Central defence is probably the ONLY position we already have sufficient cover in! [Butters, Elphick, Lynch, El Abd, Whing]

I think you have just been "Gotcha'd" Simon.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

I think you have just been "Gotcha'd" Simon.

D'you think?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Why Do People Respond Like This Just Because I Have A Different Opinion? I Thought People Are Free To Share On This Board. Wankers

They are. And I am sharing my opinion with you that you are either:
A) Blind
B) A wind up merchant

No need to be abusive with it though chap!

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
They are. And I am sharing my opinion with you that you are either:
A) Blind
B) A wind up merchant

No need to be abusive with it though chap!

Am I Blind? Well If Watching Forster Drift In And Out Of Games Week In And Week Out Is Blind Then Yes. Sell Him In The Trnasfer Window And Get A Youngster In Not Some Old Codger.

Wind Up Merchant? I'm The One Getting Wound Up Here For Daring To Voice An Opinion That The Clique On Here Disagree With. Elder Is Quality. 3 Or 4 Games Under His Belt In Succession And He'll Come Good. How Long Did That Old Fart Forster Take Before You lot Started Licking His Arse?

No Wonder Poor Old Yorkie And Uncle S Gets Picked On. You Lot Are Bullies.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Am I Blind? Well If Watching Forster Drift In And Out Of Games Week In And Week Out Is Blind Then Yes. Sell Him In The Trnasfer Window And Get A Youngster In Not Some Old Codger.

Wind Up Merchant? I'm The One Getting Wound Up Here For Daring To Voice An Opinion That The Clique On Here Disagree With. Elder Is Quality. 3 Or 4 Games Under His Belt In Succession And He'll Come Good. How Long Did That Old Fart Forster Take Before You lot Started Licking His Arse?

No Wonder Poor Old Yorkie And Uncle S Gets Picked On. You Lot Are Bullies.

mate , im not part of a clique , i know no-one on this board , have no interest in meeting anyone ...... but you are talking shite

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here