Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gillingham, tickets & travel.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
I may be wrong, but I think our Friday 21st game is on the same night as the Burning of the Clocks.

This event uses North Street and therefore has the potential to cause widespread bus delays on that evening. Could you look into this and find out what plans the bus company may have and generally bring this to the attention of fans, maybe in an announcement at this week's game?

North Street could be closed for up to an hour from 6.00pm and that would effect all the No 5s and 27's.

On ticketing, is it true that Gillingham will be paying full price? it seems rather unfair to charge them more and I've suffered this injustice many times before on our trips. It's the fans who suffer.

Cheers.

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
The telephone number for Brighton & Hove Buses is 01273 886200. I would suggest calling them direct. Or you can email info@buses.co.uk. Failing that the council.

Regarding Gillingham, the club is entitled to cut prices and offer up to four 'local' promotions to home supporters each season. This is a Football League initiative, which has been agreed by all member clubs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here