Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Best Brighton goal

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
willy irvine's against villa the only albion goal EVER that made the final of M.O.D. goal of the season

Bounced as relevant....

Miami Seagull

Grandad
Jul 12, 2003
Miami Florida, USA
Chapper's thundering drive, against Bournemouth, on a very wet winters evening.
I think it made the score 3-3 but I will always remember the spray coming off the net as the ball crashed into it.

Honoury mentions to Terry Connors FA cup header at Hull, &, Wendy's Ipswich free-kick.

That made the score 3-2 with about 2 minutes left. Paul McCarthy then scored this equalizer moments later sparking delirium in the North. Now that was one if my favourite goals but Case against Sheff Weds has to be number one. Watch it from the tv view behind the goal. It starts heading for one top corner then swerves to the other. Unstoppable.

Whitley Bayster

Jul 4, 2011
Whitley Bay Tyne and Wear
Top three because one is difficult
Knockhaert at Palace - the precision, the celebration, it was a winner against them.
Sidwell from the halfway line
Baz Savage’s injury time winner away at Hartlepool in the naughties. A jinky, bambi on ice type run from the halfway line, stumbling through challenges, then genuinely beating players and finishing with some more bulldozer type grace on the final challenge before slotting it home. It had everything pace, strength, crap skills, good skills, luck, blood, guts and blue hair probably

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Top three because one is difficult
Knockhaert at Palace - the precision, the celebration, it was a winner against them.
Sidwell from the halfway line
Baz Savage’s injury time winner away at Hartlepool in the naughties. A jinky, bambi on ice type run from the halfway line, stumbling through challenges, then genuinely beating players and finishing with some more bulldozer type grace on the final challenge before slotting it home. It had everything pace, strength, crap skills, good skills, luck, blood, guts and blue hair probably

Didn’t Hartlepool fans lose their mind over that goal? I think one of their players or youth players had died a few days before the game, and they saw Savage celebrating a late winner as disrespectful?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here